#1 GRiPSViGiL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:55 PM

I have to genuinely thank those leaving rant threads these days. It is literally the only thing that keeps me checking in on the state of the game. It is far more entertaining than actually playing the game. I don't think it is any coincidence that we see them at a greater frequency either.

Phase 3 CW came and went and doesn't seem that anyone was surprised it literally didn't add anything to the game to liven it up at all. Actually let me be fair. Many people seem to like the 4v4 scout game mode. Aside from that...nothing worth logging in everyday to play for.

Anyway a big thank you goes out to anyone starting rant threads and anyone who previously did as well.

#2 Accused

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:26 PM

The forums are the game.

I just come in once in a while and post "PGI can't code" or "OMG lights OP pls Nerf!1!!!1!" and watch the replies grow. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore at this stage.

Wish PGI would have some achievements I could unlock on the forums though...

#3 GRiPSViGiL

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:52 AM

LOL moderated. PGI is a so pathetic.

#4 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

View PostGRiPSViGiL, on 30 May 2016 - 04:52 AM, said:

LOL moderated. PGI is a so pathetic.

no, they did you a big favour, instead of straight out deleting the thread they moved it to Off Topic Discussion, this part of the forum is where most of the fun threads go.

p.s. where did you first post this and did you read the Code of Conduct before doing so? I only ask because this thread is clearly in violation of several lines from the code.

#5 GRiPSViGiL

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 30 May 2016 - 07:02 AM, said:

no, they did you a big favour, instead of straight out deleting the thread they moved it to Off Topic Discussion, this part of the forum is where most of the fun threads go.

p.s. where did you first post this and did you read the Code of Conduct before doing so? I only ask because this thread is clearly in violation of several lines from the code.

General Discussion. If it violates anything it is that PGI got their feelings hurt otherwise it should have been fine when people post thank you threads for the lamest ish.

#6 Rebas Kradd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 30 May 2016 - 07:02 AM, said:

And proof that PGI doesn't actually censor things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users