4 replies to this topic

#1 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

We are a new unit, as in spanking new. I however am not a new player. I have been with the MGA in the past and have been a loyalist for Marik since Faction content was introduced. I am ex 19-D. I have always felt right at home here at MWO and my old job happens to play right to this games mechanics.

I enjoy strategic gameplay and outsmarting my opponents. That is not to say I shy away from battles of attrition however, I just try to use the best tactics at the best time. I am more than willing to train new players up. In fact I am more than willing to train some fresh faced pilots into battle tested hunters! I'll take anyone that's willing to learn, but I will not tolerate people that are not willing to be part of a team.

I'm looking for Marik loyalists.

I'm looking for people that know the difference between strategy and tactics.

I'm looking for any ex Bradley or Abrams drivers...

I'm looking for brothers with which to fill the afterlife with dead people.

I realized just now that I put this in the wrong place. I'm sure mods will move it soon.
(ty guys)

Ps. Still love you MGA.

Pss. I'm serious yall are my boys (and like 2 girls Posted Image

Edited by Deristul, 31 May 2016 - 04:07 PM.

#2 Alex Reed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Free Worlds League

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:10 PM

If you are a loyalist group, you have posted in the right place. Posted Image

The Recruitment thread above this forum is for Mercenary Units aligned with House Marik.

#3 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

View PostAlex Reed, on 31 May 2016 - 05:10 PM, said:

If you are a loyalist group, you have posted in the right place. Posted Image

The Recruitment thread above this forum is for Mercenary Units aligned with House Marik.

Good deal ;)

#4 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:51 AM

I realize that people are not too terribly excited about joining a new unit, but I hope new players will consider us if they happen to look here. I am snatching up new people in game when I can. My desire is to form a small but competent group of guerrilla fighters. I will set up training exercises with other Marrik groups as soon as we can field 3 lances. I think purposed training exercises are a must and something that does not happen enough in MWO. When I was at Ft. Polk I was in a training unit. All we did was train other soldiers. Our job was almost exclusively OP4. In training others regularly we stayed very sharp and almost always beat the snot out of the training groups. In fact I do not recall losing to our guests even once.

We did have the occasional skirmish match within the OP4 groups and they were epic. Tearing *** in a hummer, sliding around a dirt road with the 240 just blazing away. Even better, tearing *** around in a Bradley engaging mock BMPs or other bradleys. These experiences are at the heart of my enjoyment of the game. It scratches an itch that nothing else will for me. Even though I am done with the military now I still feel the need to keep these skills sharp.

When I give the order to flank with a single lance and we swing around and hit the firing line one mech at a time I get happy.
When we win by capping, I get happy. When I lure a lance into an ambush I get all tickled. I enjoy strategic play and winning. I also enjoy having like minded people to kill the bad guys with.

Just keep us in mind new players, I am willing to teach and train and have patience. So if your new and looking to learn without being ear ***** on Comms, reply here and I'll add you.

BTW Alex I love that sig. I hate twitter and FB. ;)

#5 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

If you wanna pick up new recruits I would definitely talk to Marik players that have no unit tag on them (meaning that they are a loyalist) and see if they would like to join the Seraphim has lots of good experiences with players in our CW matches then becoming part of the unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users