#1 Star Capt Jordan McKenna

Rookie

• The Deputy
  • The Deputy
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada BC Kelowna

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Greeting mechwarriors!

Returning player looking for a hanger to service my mechs theses days.

A casual group or branch unit that is casual in origin would probably be the best place for me, people that enjoy the story and lore of battle tech as much as I do.

I am a casual player who dose not have time to play for hours on end, I also run on an outdated machine so my personal goals are not competitive. That said I am fairly well versed in comms protocols including call signs and designations.

I am also familiar with battle tech lore to the point of where it affects the load out of my mechs. I don't run meta builds or boating builds that aren't what I would call BT approved.

I have experience in both Clan and IS units, I enjoy the Clan atmosphere but find it difficult to find people to drop with people who won’t put me into an drop bracket with other people far beyond my level of play.

My personal play style.
- 2nd line pusher/support(MWO does a poor job of LRM support imo and does not lend itself to skilled play with the way mechanics interact with the game engine itself.)
- Electronics boat
- Heavy / Assault chassis

I try to be the guy who runs with ECM/BAP as my personal builds and skills are often not as efficient as others so I find myself moving with groups playing defensively enough to stay alive and maintain ECM coverage for everyone.

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

View PostFutureTense, on 31 May 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

Greeting mechwarriors!

Returning player looking for a hanger to service my mechs theses days.

A casual group or branch unit that is casual in origin would probably be the best place for me, people that enjoy the story and lore of battle tech as much as I do.

I am a casual player who dose not have time to play for hours on end, I also run on an outdated machine so my personal goals are not competitive. That said I am fairly well versed in comms protocols including call signs and designations.

I am also familiar with battle tech lore to the point of where it affects the load out of my mechs. I don't run meta builds or boating builds that aren't what I would call BT approved.

I have experience in both Clan and IS units, I enjoy the Clan atmosphere but find it difficult to find people to drop with people who won’t put me into an drop bracket with other people far beyond my level of play.

My personal play style.
- 2nd line pusher/support(MWO does a poor job of LRM support imo and does not lend itself to skilled play with the way mechanics interact with the game engine itself.)
- Electronics boat
- Heavy / Assault chassis

I try to be the guy who runs with ECM/BAP as my personal builds and skills are often not as efficient as others so I find myself moving with groups playing defensively enough to stay alive and maintain ECM coverage for everyone.

I would suggest dropping into the TS servers and start talking to people. A number of fellow Clansmen use StranaMechty.info as their server (including my unit). So maybe we will see you around sometime. But wherever your path takes you, may Kerensky guide and protect you.

#3 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:53 PM

You may contact me for such kind of games, we prefer casual play with lore emphasis - in endless pursuit of calling out random clanners for Batchall, but they barely know who Kerensky is these days.

And yeah, we love stock mech, or even stock Urbanmech - never underestimate bunch of trashcans with AC20s.

Playing irregularly ourselves, so if you have desire to taste Inner Sphere from lore side you will be welcome anytime to join our small unit.

#4 Star Capt Jordan McKenna

Rookie

• The Deputy
  • The Deputy
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada BC Kelowna

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

thanks for the advice and invites! I will probably drop into the TS server mentioned and see who's up to what :)

#5 FC Griff Mondo

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:51 AM

As the Force commander of a Liao Loyalist Unit, let me introduce you to Epsilon-9, the call sign for the 9th Raider Company, Epsilon Battalion, Gan Singh Irregular Regiment, 3rd Liao Guards. We run QP and FP missions with a heavy focus on fun and team work. We have a Facebook group page that you can find by searching Facebook for Epsilon-9 (MWO Liao Loyalists). Our only competitive goal is climbing the Faction Leaderboards and challenging one another through internal tournaments and challenges. Epsilon-9 is always recruiting but we hope that you will find a hangar to park your 'mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users