Discon And No Way To Return To The Action.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn the deep forests of Småland

Posted 04 June 2016 - 04:46 PM

I cannot even Believe what happened to me today. Got disconned and tried every possible way to return to the match but it was impossible. Had like 15 min, and i tried out all old ways but faild. I have never failed to return to a fw game Before. WHY?

#2 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

AND. Of course I got punished for not being able to return to the match as well. Thats my first ever punishment, for therecord I cannot even understand why PGI dont use their Community to improve the game. I am a bus. contoller in a far larger global company than PGI and would imagine that the IT capacity goes like this as well as marketing and other areas. Just WHY? can´t you use this capaciity which you have availiable to improve the game? I would happily spend quite some time in a year for this cause. PGI. could you pls get down to Earth, and just start cooperating with your Community? Too rough for you, just try to meet up with me before breakfast time.....

Edited by Slow Speed, 04 June 2016 - 05:56 PM.

#3 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:40 AM

See here, happened to me too

http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1

#4 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:36 PM

Thanks Ace,

I just wish that exactly when you log back into the game - you would get a big pop up screen. Saying something like "You have mechs in game, do you want to rejoin? Two buttons goes Yes or No. Instead we get a big Commercial we need to get rid of. I don´t need to go any further as I would assume anyone takes the point given. Some things that is so clear, so bright shining....can be very difficult to see if we don´t know what is going on.... Think PGI got that message?

For the record - first time ever I rage quit this game, had to go back as far as to the Jenner F a week after to even remember why I still play the game. And of course - the answer would be like - still hopelesly lost to the mech games. And, my god this mech is fun to play.

#5 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

And now i got left today with a -30% bonus if I would rejoin FRR. My son luckily got this message and joined the steiner instead before I got home from work, meaning I would most likely not play FW for a full week. Think PGI got this message as well? I am quite a patient man but there is always a limit.... In my fantasy, the players should put together a few strategist, most probably quite some in game considering avg age, and just try to give PGI some basic game strategy lessons? Yes, you know what I mean! Oooooh, I cannot even imagine the initial crashes, but how fun that would be!

#6 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:04 PM

Well, what can I say. Tried out the game again today after some time off, due to my discon issues, and thought I could gain a bit from the current event. And what happened? Got disconned directly and the cw game was so close we most likely would have won if I was there from the start. Playing 6 other games at the moment and none other have crashed so far on this 5mths old computer.... What a coinidence. Guess I just need to wait until we can get a game with some sort of stability from PGI. But I just love battletech and I´ll try to log on again and give it another try again in a month or so.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users