ARC-5S        3825 MC
ARC-5W       3805 MC
ARC-T          5250 MC

#2 Helsbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationThe frozen hell that is Wisconsin.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

That's great news! Now, any ETA on actual CONTENT for this game?!? You know, NEW stuff. Not rehashed, reskinned, or redecorated crap like we got with Phase Three.

#3 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

View PostHelsbane, on 06 June 2016 - 12:05 PM, said:

That's great news! Now, any ETA on actual CONTENT for this game?!? You know, NEW stuff. Not rehashed, reskinned, or redecorated crap like we got with Phase Three.

Hey, I have a great idea! Why don't you stick to the topic of this thread, or take your hate to a thread where you can complain with others!

#4 Gannycus

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:24 PM

Great!

Mechbay sale please.. Posted Image

#5 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:44 PM

I thought the point of this thread was to sell more stuff for PGI?

#6 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:12 PM

Okay... So the Rifleman's up for purchase now. Still waiting for the Archer to become purchasable. Also waiting for repairs on the Phase 3 Contract System to restore an "inviting feel" to MWO, and the ability to get enough Mech Bays to actually have room for purchasing Mechs. I don't have the Real $$$ to toss into MWO, and a Mech Bay sale is far too rare for a newer player. I'm still too new, and I know it, and I'm still overdue for a Mech Bay sale! :(

~D. V. "Stuck on the sidelines..." Devnull

#7 DarthHias

• Shredder
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

I would give you some of mine have 18 empty ones and don´t really need them Posted Image

#8 metallio

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

I'd like it if the database was fixed so just swapping some lasers out didn't take forever once you own more than a few mechs...

#9 Stingray Productions

• 1,906 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:07 PM

Oh yeah! Been waitin' so long for this! Watch out MWO world! Servers are about to be filled with Rifleman from the Wild West! ;)

#10 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:13 PM

The Rifleman 3N is a beast guys. Best setup is 2 AC/10's.

#11 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:13 PM

Thank you for the update, and I look forward to another sale like the Hero and Champion sale +20% added incentive to play, because I saw a lot of the oldies but goodies. Seeing and remembering how powerful some of those Mechs still are was great to witness, and the fact I had taken many of my own out for a spin, that haven't seen daylight in many a moon! Not to mention the fact is was great to see more than Kodiak fever at play... I mean when half of Bravo is a Kodiak. Meh, or may be it is just me that is tired of seeing so many bears, even though I am trying to get all of mine mastered. Yet, that sale has me playing many of my old favorite Hero and Champion Mechs more often now and I don't see that trend ending: from light to assault. I even added two new lines to master to my inventory, which consists of Rifleman and Griffin variants.

While I understand that's not your everyday type of sale offered under a F2P environment. That sale truly helped reinvigorate some of my favorite Mechs to play and play against. Also, I can't recall a sale helping curtail the way the game was being played, period. Yes, I understand that when any new Mech is phased into the game you'll see a lot more of them for quite some time, but to this date I have never seen anything like the invasion of Bears! I thought the Archer turnout was bad, hah! The joke was on me because bravo was even taking 2-3 100 tonners along for quick play rides more often than not. Oh yeah, and if you would add some MC conversion loving soon you'd make my year!

Aside from my rambling. Thank you, once again, and please, please! - keep doing what is the best interest of your playerbase first and the rest will all fall into place.

#12 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

A mechbay sale would be nice as well. I mean I don't need any but I'm sure a lot of newer players do.

#13 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 06 June 2016 - 01:12 PM, said:

Okay... So the Rifleman's up for purchase now. Still waiting for the Archer to become purchasable. Also waiting for repairs on the Phase 3 Contract System to restore an "inviting feel" to MWO, and the ability to get enough Mech Bays to actually have room for purchasing Mechs. I don't have the Real $$$ to toss into MWO, and a Mech Bay sale is far too rare for a newer player. I'm still too new, and I know it, and I'm still overdue for a Mech Bay sale! Posted Image

~D. V. "Stuck on the sidelines..." Devnull

I've never seen a MechBay Sale but then again I took a long break from MW:O, so I don't know if that "unspoken rule" still exists. Only in the past couple of months have I started truly playing again whenever I have the time... Anyhow, try to save enough to at least grab some Bays dude. I understand this is F2P title, but asking 300MC (if memory serves correctly) for a Bay is not bad. Neither is saving up $6.95 no matter your budget, dude. Stick one dollar back each week, bi-weekly, whatever... and help support the team that brings you this kicking game for free!

Of course, this is simply my opinion. I don't know you, nor do I know your situation. I'm just spraying and hope you catch my gist. I mean and wish no ill-will towards you, or anyone else for that matter :)

#14 freud2b

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:11 PM

+1 A sale mechbay and modules , it would not luxury and it motivates many player Posted Image please...

#15 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

Oh yeah, more Kodiak fodder bwahahaha Posted Image

#16 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

Going to pick up a second 3N so I don't have to reconfigure for dual gauss when the mood strikes me.

#17 Frytrixa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:57 PM

Rifleman is a good one, nice lookin and well balanced.

If you're new to the chassis, begin with the 3N Variant, it has range and good output.

RFL-3N = 2xAC5 / 2xERLL

RFL-3C = 2xAC10 / 4xML

RFL-5D = 2xPPC / 2xLL

(advanced armor settings)

...And don't forget to Torsotwist Posted Image

Edited by Frytrixa, 06 June 2016 - 08:16 PM.

#18 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:23 PM

I was wondering why there wasn't a price listed for Legend Killer. I am not a smart man.

View PostFrytrixa, on 06 June 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

Rifleman is a good one, nice lookin and well balanced.

If you're new to the chassis, begin with the 3N Variant, it has range and good output.

RFL-3N = 2xAC5 / 2xERLL

RFL-3C = 2xAC10 / 4xML

RFL-5D = 2xPPC / 2xLL

(advanced armor settings)

...And don't forget to Torsotwist Posted Image

How easily targeted/destroyed are the arms? I always get mild anxiety if I don't have maxed out armour there unless it's got nothing on it

Edited by Audacious Aubergine, 06 June 2016 - 10:26 PM.

#19 Insufficient Skill

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:18 PM

Ah, always love it when new mechs go on sale for $, MC and C-Bills. Means lots of un-elited/un-mastered, thus slow turning food to chew through for my light anklebiters.

#20 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

As an owner of both of these chassis, Archer is a beast! Well worth the MC! Gotta Catch 'em All! Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users