Introducing The Catapult 'Butterbee' Hero Mech!

207 replies to this topic

#201 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:51 AM

We Ghost Bears take our camo seriously.

#202 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:59 PM

PGI.... You guys knocked it out of the park, thank you. I was somewhat worried about the fate of my Founder's Catapult, but it honestly looks better now than before, and I really liked it before. So thank you for taking such wonderful care of it <3

#203 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:29 AM

Well I'm liking the BB, had a couple of drops with it, got sniped to hell in its first game on new frozen city, and a game that shall be quickly forgotten.

I blamed the almost total lack of useful cover from the frozen harbour side, and if to prove my point, next drop on the tunnel ship side, I got four kills and we won 12-6

the splat is back !

#204 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:36 AM

View PostCathy, on 22 June 2016 - 10:29 AM, said:

Well I'm liking the BB, had a couple of drops with it, got sniped to hell in its first game on new frozen city, and a game that shall be quickly forgotten.

I blamed the almost total lack of useful cover from the frozen harbour side, and if to prove my point, next drop on the tunnel ship side, I got four kills and we won 12-6

the splat is back !

I am liking it too, as my other 'pults are the Jester and the K2, this one is certainly different...

#205 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 11 June 2016 - 06:06 AM, said:

I just realized something, looking at the CPLT resize images... Will my Camo Spec still look reasonably the same, or am I going to be stuck redoing it? Posted Image

~D. V. "Not wanting my Paint Job to be messed up..." Devnull

Well, I just got a real letdown due to the resize... My CPLT-A1's camo is totally messed up now. I'm not even sure how to reconfig it to get around this, and I've tried a few ways. It was useful before, but now it is not. PGI went and made a freaking 'Fisher Price' mockery of my mech!!! :(

~D. V. "Worst fears realized..." Devnull

[Edit by author for a missed thought...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 22 June 2016 - 10:45 AM.

#206 C E Dwyer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:07 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 22 June 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Well, I just got a real letdown due to the resize... My CPLT-A1's camo is totally messed up now. I'm not even sure how to reconfig it to get around this, and I've tried a few ways. It was useful before, but now it is not. PGI went and made a freaking 'Fisher Price' mockery of my mech!!! Posted Image

~D. V. "Worst fears realized..." Devnull

[Edit by author for a missed thought...]

This body is still warm, so not necro posting here, no no..

Which camo, just curious as mine seems ok, guessing one of the 'specical' ones like BUccaneer ?

Still maybe send screen to support..

#207 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:21 AM

Myself I cannot see the appeal of the BB beyond the c-bill bonus. Its essentially fancy paint slapped onto a C4 with 2 more energy hardpoints, but a lot less useful quirks for energy or missile weapons.

#208 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

View PostCathy, on 26 June 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

Which camo, just curious as mine seems ok, guessing one of the 'specical' ones like BUccaneer ?

There was no MC Pattern applied on my Catapult. It was the Basic Non-Pattern Paint Job, prior to the 2016-06-21, 1.4.73 Patch. After the Re-Scale, my colors were not painting on the Mech the same way anymore. Now it looks like a sore "Fisher Price" piece of junk. :(

View PostCathy, on 26 June 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

Still maybe send screen to support..

I hope I don't have to resort to that. PGI should be able to check their code database, and retrieve the older Non-Pattern Paint Layout. The Catapult, in general, used to have a better Basic Non-Pattern Paint Job. But now, it just sucks and screams "Here I Am! Come Hit Me!", and makes some of the hit zones far too apparent. <_<

~D. V. "PGI definitely needs to rollback the Basic Non-Pattern Camo for the Catapult..." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users