• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBeyond The Periphery

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

Hail pilots of Mechwarrior Online, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chris (SnowWolf25) Malone. I created Clan Ghost Wolf the very day MWO was launched, following the shut down of nearly all the MW4 Mercenaries servers and even further back to the days of MW2, even during the days of Mechwarrior League, MechWarrior Arena, P2K, etc.. I'm an experienced pilot, looking to invite anyone New or Experienced in to the Clan and integrate them in to the way of clan life. This unit was founded on the principals of friendship, respect, honor, integrety, and diciplin. The goal of this unit, is to grow and expand in to other sectors of Clan Space and InnerSphere Space. Like the mighty Smoke Jaguars, we aim to push the battle on to the Inner Sphere door step and take back what is rightfully ours, that shining jewl that is Terra.

Positions are open for Veteran MechPilots and New MechPilots alike. If you are interested in being part of our unit, please go to our Website Here. And register a free account on our forums. Please note that the website and forums is still under construction, but I am working round the clock to bring the website and forums up to speed. I also have a facebook page for the clan located here. Along with a Twitter Page. If you are interested in being part of the unit, contact me in-game via my handle, SnowWolf25.

Please allow me 24 to 48 hours to respond to you, as i am working constantly on the website and on the forums. Very seldomly do i ever get to drop in a match, but thats the way it is when you're hard at work on more then one project. LOL!. Boy im nuts! XP.

anyway! I am interested in hearing from you all if you would like to be part of a growing community. When enough people have joined the unit, then we can start descussing trainning nights and faction Warfare. Anyway! hope to hear from you and i hope this recruitment thread strikes your fancy. Good luck, Have fun, and Good hunting. And remember, its just a game win or lose.

#2 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

Just keeping the thread current. :)

#3 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

Is this unit going to be a merc unit that switched between Wolf and Ghost Bear? Or how will that work?

#4 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:10 AM

Good questions, Kota.

A couple more details on how the Ghost Wolves are going to handle contracts might come in handy.

I know I don't mind faction-hopping for loyalty rewards as a solo-player, because I'm the only one taking the desterter penalty.

But moving a group of folks is a different story. Can't just move a group of folks without penalizing everybody's Loyalty Points, so swapping loyalties won't work gracefully.

Now, I have an opinion on the new contract/loyalty pledge mechanics, but this isn't the place.

So, where you goin', OP?

#5 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:00 AM

The ghost wolves came around during the time of MW2, it has nothing to do with the current machanics of this game.

I would like to state that GW, will not attack the SWOL unit, clan wolf, or any wolf units. We are brethren and i will not attack fellow wolf units.

Edited by SnowWolf25, 13 June 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#6 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

View PostSnowWolf25, on 13 June 2016 - 09:00 AM, said:

The ghost wolves came around during the time of MW2, it has nothing to do with the current machanics of this game.

I would like to state that GW, will not attack the SWOL unit, clan wolf, or any wolf units. We are brethren and i will not attack fellow wolf units.

No what we are asking is if you are going to be switching factions.

#7 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 13 June 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

No what we are asking is if you are going to be switching factions.

In that case, no. Once a wolf, always a wolf. So we take wolf contracts.

#8 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:29 AM

I hope no one minds, im just bumping up this recruitment thread because its still active and the recruitment drive is still active. If anyone would like to join the clan, send me a message and lets play a little in mwo :)

See you on the battlefield! :)

#9 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:40 PM

The recruitment drive is still active my friends. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users