Sweeeeeeet.

#3 Sigmar Sich

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

No, please, bring the cold! Today was 49 Celsius on my window. Have mercy!

#4 StumbleBee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

This is perfectly timed for me. Thanks!

#5 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:11 AM

Hmmm... Double EXP event, eh?

I guess i should buy a new mech to master...

#6 Gannycus

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:15 AM

Mechbay sale please!

#7 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:24 AM

View PostGannycus, on 23 June 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

Mechbay sale please!

This. I've got MC and CB burning holes in my pockets.

#8 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:24 AM

double XP !!!!!!!!

#9 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

Nice, Thanks!

#10 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:00 PM

Well that was a nicely timed MC purchase by me on patch day (instead of buying phoenix hawks). Also a lovely time to have 32 million c-bills already and 10 free mech bays to put things into.

#11 Groutknoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for the chance to get free stuff PGI.

But ... there is always a but ...

would it be possible to give unlock codes for colors/patterns/cockpit items? If I have 4+ 8bit sun glasses, I'm not really needing more.

Or give us the option to sell MC items for cost. ie if the item costs 1000MC to buy then we could sell it for 1000MC to use that MC on something else. I would prefer this option, but don't know if it is doable.

Thanks again for the event and free stuffz.

#12 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:07 PM

Quite generous with the warhorns this time. :D
Thanks PGI.

#13 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

Double XP weekend?

Wife and kids out of town?

#14 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:11 PM

View PostGroutknoll, on 23 June 2016 - 12:04 PM, said:

Thanks for the chance to get free stuff PGI.

But ... there is always a but ...

would it be possible to give unlock codes for colors/patterns/cockpit items? If I have 4+ 8bit sun glasses, I'm not really needing more.

Or give us the option to sell MC items for cost. ie if the item costs 1000MC to buy then we could sell it for 1000MC to use that MC on something else. I would prefer this option, but don't know if it is doable.

Thanks again for the event and free stuffz.

Making MC items exchangeable for MC would seriously undermine their economy... Why spend money if you can sell a bunch of fluff for MC and get the things you *really* want?

#15 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

XP Conversion ? I think I have some on my 5SS:

Posted Image

Could be a bit exspensive though, what about a discount ?

#16 DarthHias

• Shredder
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

Warhorns!!! Other free stuff!!! Double XP YAYYY Thx nice one. Posted Image

#17 ulrin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:17 PM

so, they can authorize sell back at 10 per cent of the price :
Cost 1000 MC to buy, have 100 MC if u sell it back
For me, dissuasive enough to protect actual economy, and usefull for selling all that advanced UAV/strike/coolshot i pack since i unlock the improved one

#18 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

So . . . another event where someone would need to spend just shy of $100 US to get all of the rewards from it. It's just not even reasonable. If you want to make the event more enticing and get more people to convert the XP required to get all of the rewards, then yank out all of the bland "1.1 million c-bill reward" tiers and cut the total amount of xp to convert down to 250k (50k per tier remaining after removing the "tier bloat" that you have). That, much more achievable and feasible, goal would entice far more people -especially people on tighter entertainment budgets- to spend more money on your game.

I've already been over how ludicrous 1 million GXP is to utilize and how foolish the total is from the previous copy-paste xp conversion events. This doesn't make it tempting or appealing to spend that much to get so little out of it. Thusly, thanks but no thanks . . . another weekend of gameplay and entertainment spending happily devoted elsewhere.

#19 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

If they were to allow the sale of cockpit items, it'd just be for c-bills the same as if you sold MC only mechs.

#20 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

Event Pre-Review for "Bring The Heat", 2016 Edition ---

Well, here I am again, and I think I'm going to be hellishly critical this time after being made disgruntled, disrupted, confused, nauseous, and dizzy by PGI from their mess with the MiniMap. Yeah, really, no pulling punches this time, because I don't tolerate being abused. I will, however, do the internet the favor of not getting as toxically-toned as I'm feeling right now. <_<

So... staring at another wacky-named event. "Bring The Heat", eh? Well, you almost have it perfect, PGI. Only one change needed after smacking so many people sideways during the last event. 20 KMDD should be expected over 5 days, never 4 days, to account for newbies, disgruntled and dizzy folk, and those still down in 'Tier 5' who are learning the game. I've told you the formula to use before, "KMDD Required ÷ 4 Per Day = Days Needed", resulting in "20 KMDD ÷ 4 Per Day = 5 Days Needed", and this formula should never be abandoned. Otherwise, you should have called this event "Pressure Cooker" because it's not just heat you're applying, it's overkill pressure to boot. :(

Now... Double XP Conversion, eh, PGI? It should be Triple XP Conversion, but with the same goal levels currently as with events from before, unlike your previous events. Otherwise, the MC used to convert really just isn't going as far as it should during a boosted XP conversion event. Like, 1000 MC lost to exchange 50000 Mech XP into GXP? That really is still a rather harsh price tag, and I've had to wake up to this myself the hard way. Sure, 1000 MC for 25000 Mech XP to GXP would have been worse. But the fact stands that if you really want people to spend their MC on XP Conversion, there are still going to be people too hesitant and/or unwilling unless you open it out to Triple XP Conversion, and allow 1000 MC to convert 75000 Mech XP to GXP. Don't get me started on Quadruple XP Conversion though, because I'm not out to run you under PGI, but am simply trying to balance against the costs imposed in reality on your player base, and I would NOT advocate going to Quadruple. Even as angry as you can make me, I'm not sadistic. -_-

Other than those two glaring things I've pointed out, everything else looks palatable to me. Although, having been reading other people's posts while I've been typing this, it looks like some people are in somewhat more unstable moods than I am. :wacko:

~Mr. D. V. "Still trying to self-repair from the previous event having been warped so badly..." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users