3 replies to this topic

#1 Mother Natures Psychedelic Fury

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Ok guys! Let me first start out by saying, we all know that PGI has struggled with making this game great because of their lack of staff, funds, and experience. I'm not saying this because I want to dis PGI but in fact the exact opposite.

So, lets help out PGI by creating a Kickstarter instead of spending our money on a unpolished and finished game. Let me ask you something; let's say you ordered a pizza a Philly cheesesteak with extra sauce what would you say if the pizza was delivered to you and you paid $25 for it and it only had the cheese (because they ran out of steak and suace) on it, would you be okey with that? Of course not you would give it back and ask for a refund. PGI is the delivery and MWO is the pizza. So, why are we paying for a unfinshed product.

If you're with me and you want to see MWO become what it truly deserves to be, you'll share this your friends and PGI and tell them that someone has finally said that we all wanted to say ourselves.

-Thank You

Edited by KatanaDolphin, 27 June 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:48 AM

Ok, I'll follow your example and ask for a full refund on my 200+ dollars spent on this game. Posted Image

On a more serious note, I will not support a kickstarter for PGI, because I believe that the upper management of PGI are incompetent toons, Russ and Paul in particular. Since the upper management will never change, so will my tightly shut wallet. Last time I spent money on MWO was to support PGI's "world championship".

Edited by El Bandito, 29 June 2016 - 03:51 AM.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

I started in Beta with only 4 maps and just a handful of maps. It has grown since that time. Now if every map is offered, and every Mech, the game will have instantly run it's course. I see the game as "evolving", even "growing".

#4 Mother Natures Psychedelic Fury

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:06 PM

"Ok, I'll follow your example and ask for a full refund on my 200+ dollars spent on this game.

On a more serious note, I will not support a kickstarter for PGI, because I believe that the upper management of PGI are incompetent toons, Russ and Paul in particular. Since the upper management will never change, so will my tightly shut wallet. Last time I spent money on MWO was to support PGI's "world championship"."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or we can use kickstarted to buyout PGI. So, we can hire our own upper management.

Edited by KatanaDolphin, 29 June 2016 - 04:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users