• 1,364 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:45 PM

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

Hi there, I just watched your video. Looked fantastic for the montage it is, give or take the extra blur I noticed in your video recording. BTW, was that maximum graphics settings I just saw there, and if so then what components do you have in your computer's build? I'm trying to gather a baseline idea of what is needed to run better than low to medium graphics. BTW, those Clan ER PPC streams looked rather fantastic. :o

~D. V. "impressed, but curious" Devnull

#3 Aiden Skye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:40 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 08 July 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

Hi there, I just watched your video. Looked fantastic for the montage it is, give or take the extra blur I noticed in your video recording. BTW, was that maximum graphics settings I just saw there, and if so then what components do you have in your computer's build? I'm trying to gather a baseline idea of what is needed to run better than low to medium graphics. BTW, those Clan ER PPC streams looked rather fantastic. Posted Image

~D. V. "impressed, but curious" Devnull

Still looking for best settings to upload to youtube, seem to lose a lot of video quality when uploading. Max graphics minus motion blur. i5-4590T, GTX 750, 8 gigs ram.

Edited by W A R K H A N, 09 July 2016 - 05:40 AM.

#4 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:22 PM

I run my vids through AVS to turn it into an AVI. Plays much nicer than MP4 with YouTube. Downscale the detail to 8,000 kbps bitrate. Usually 30 FPS, though 60 is an option. By manually downtuning it to 8,000 kbps, I seem to get fewer artifacts out of uploaded videos, as opposed to, say, 12,000 kbps videos. I think it's a function of youtube's integrated downscaling system.

Also, a little sad you didn't have our snipefest going on there. :P

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 09 July 2016 - 03:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users