Inner Sphere And Clan Mech List

clan mech inner sphere guide

2 replies to this topic

#1 Commander John Conway

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:39 AM

The list here is compiled from data that I got off the Sarna wiki http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page
All of the data is for the mechs currently in the game right now,as of 7/18/16.
If there is some loremaster's here that wish to fill in some gaps I missed post it up,and I will edit things. Posted Image

(Note: some of the mechs in this list are not in the game fully yet)

The stuff I did here was I lined up what faction and clan got what mech some of you may of wanted to know as I did so I took a few and read a lot of stuff walaaaa infosss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INNER SPHERE MECHS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House Steiner (Lyran Commonwealth)

Light-Commando,Firestarter,Wolfhound
Medium-Griffin
Heavy-N/A
Assault-Banshee,Highlander,Zeus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House Davion (Federated Suns)

Light-Wolfhound
Medium-Blackjack,Centurion,Enforcer
Heavy-Cataphract,JagerMech
Assault-ATLAS
Free Rasalhague Republic

Light-Jenner,Panther
Medium-Crab
Heavy-Dragon
Assault-Mauler
House Kurita (Draconis Combine)

Light-Jenner,Panther,Spider
Medium-Crab,JagerMech,Phoenix Hawk
Heavy-Catapult,Dragon
Assault-Mauler
House Liao (Capellan Confederation)

Light-Locust,Raven
Medium-Blackjack,Vindicator
Heavy-Cataphract,Catapult
Assault-Stalker
House Marik (Free Worlds League)

Light-Raven,Spider
Medium-Cicada,Trebuchet
Heavy-Orion
Assault-Awesome,Stalker
Star League & Freelance Factorys

(These mechs were bought and used by all the inner sphere houses)

Light-Locust,Urbanmech
Medium-Hunchback,Kintaro,Shadow Hawk,Wolverine
Heavy-Archer,Black Knight,Grasshopper,Marauder
Quickdraw,Rifleman,Thunderbolt,Warhammer
Assault-Battlemaster,King Crab,Victor

CLAN MECHS

Clan Wolf

Light-N/A
Medium-Ice Ferret,Nova,Shadow Cat
Heavy-Linebacker,Orion IIC,Timberwolf
Assault-Gargoyle,Direwolf
Clan Jade Falcon

Light-N/A
Medium-Nova,Shadow Cat
Heavy-Summoner
Assault-N/A
Clan Ghost Bear

Light-N/A
Medium-Nova,Viper
Heavy-N/A
Assault-Executioner,Kodiak
Clan Smoke Jaguar

Light-Artic Cheetah,Locust IIC,Mist Lynx
Medium-Nova,Stormcrow
Heavy-Ebon Jaguar,Mad Dog
Assault-Dire Wolf,Warhawk
"The Original 20" Mechs (Mech's in game,but clan is not)

(Also the factory refits I believe are just gutted originals that everyone used in the clans)

Light-Adder(Clan Star Adder),Kit Fox(Clan Cloud Cobra)
Medium-Nova(Everyone gets a Nova),Huntsman(Clan Cloud Cobra/Nova Cat)
Heavy-Hellbringer(Clan Hell Horses),Hunchback IIC(Factory refit)
Assault-Highlander IIC(Factory refit)

That is what I have for now! I am looking to do more work on this post,I want to add colors to it to brighten it up but I am unsure of the code to do that. I hope this helps people out looking for lore friendly stuffsssss.

Edited by Commander John Conway, 18 July 2016 - 04:05 AM.

#2 Commander John Conway

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:15 PM

Reserved

Edited by Commander John Conway, 18 July 2016 - 03:55 AM.

#3 HunterRoseIV

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 3
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:52 PM

I bought a Locust, but can't load it into my mech bay for Faction play. So is the Locust actually a clan mech?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users