6 replies to this topic

#1 Syanis

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSE Asia

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:50 PM

Hey all. I'm looking for a clan. Fairly newer player currently freelance looking to get into FP. I'm not great but I don't completely suck also. Merc or Clan would work probably for me but I tend to roll Clan mechs for the most part. Looking for a clan with a fair amount of Oceanic or Aussie players out there (I'm in SE Asia). Must be casual friendly and relaxed. No interest in hardcore crap these days and elite type styles. I'm far to old of a person and gamer to deal with that these days.

Thanks
Syanis the Ancient

#2 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:52 AM

I suggest checking out the oceanic subforums here http://mwomercs.com/...regional-forum/

Clan Ghost Bear International is recruiting. we're probably about the midpoint between crazy comp team, and super casual.
We also get people to do some fairly basic training before signing up.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:09 AM

Hey Syanis. Add me in game if you want to get in on some drops?

The 54MR is a Merc unit and currently in IS (we swap regularly, depending on how many planet tags we have). You're more than welcome to jump in and do some drops with us. We are a mix of comp/casual players. 15-20 of us are Oceanic

If you like dropping with us then you're welcome to join. We always go the route of "do some drops with us" to make sure you're a good fit but equally that you think we are a good fit for you :)

#4 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

CGSI could use people like you in our ranks.

#5 LTG Renner

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

Check out the knight wardens. They have a good size group of aussie players last I knew of and a a ver nice relaxed group. Site is knightwardens.enjin.com

#6 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:19 PM

BnB is now accepting new recruits looking to fill out solid CW core 12man and hope to start another. Our drop nights are Tuesday Thursday Fridays 7pm-10pm Central, and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to around 8pm Central. We mainly focus CW but do quick drops often to fill in gaps. If you like Ghost Bear and want to be apart of the big push to Terra then this is the place for you. We are small in numbers but extremely active and committed to the cause we are accepting all skill levels and able to train if need be. There are no requirements to join just have to be willing to play CW. If this sounds like a home for you pm me or bump this thread and I will get back with you, you can also drop in on our TS at :bnbgaming.tk password cgb ask for Deadeye254 or pm me if I am on. Also check us out on our webpage http://tdzgaming.webs.com/ we have some new videos of our CW matches if you would like a sneek peak of what its like to run with the BnB.

#7 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

I recommend getting to know the various units and Clans before committing to anything. My unit, the 12th Bear Guard (12BG) is mostly based in the states and welcomes other unit-less people dropping with us. We are in the Clan server on:

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users