#1 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

Heya Guys,

Im a merc with AWOL on a weeks contract with Rasa and im trying to understand why you guys are voting to attack Falcons when Ghost Bears are taking your planets.

Add to that I am yet to see an actual attack on a Falcon planet happen. I know you have taken some but what is happening.

I would have thought by now you guys would have spanked those Bears back to their starting planet.

Edited by Carl Vickers, 16 July 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#2 Count Zero74

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

Right now Steiner is the only faction still stupid enough to attack the Clans but even they will stop pretty soon.

Then the only way to get a CW match will be to go Clan and stomp some IS puggies that don't know better.

Edited by Count Zero74, 16 July 2016 - 08:38 PM.

#3 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:07 AM

I believe the leaderboard event is keeping many players busy. After the event it's going to be business as usual and more FRR pilots will return to fw. You will certainly see attacks happening then.

#4 Chipmunkaroo

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

To be honest it seems like the FRR has taken a break. I would not take stock too much in most of the votes. Have not seen any updates to the Stormtrooper (4 or so weeks since last patch and not even a discussion) and FRR hub seems deserted by leadership (no tag updages for weeks and months even though it states updated every 24 hours).

Granted, I am a bit new to the FRR so take it for what it is worth. I will however continue to get FRR paintjobs and any decals released. Pride in ignorance I guess!

Also, since all our quirks keep getting gutted and Clan tech is so much better with modular mechs... ugh? Yes we can compete, but more restrictive, less options, lower power = CLAN.

#5 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

If you cut off the Jade Falcon planets from their homeworld all unit tags will be removed. Conquer Gear X and all the units will get no more gold ..

#6 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the replies guys, muchly appreciated.

#7 MaradrX

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

Because the bears finally have reached double digits doesn't mean they can't be put down again.

#8 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 23 July 2016 - 04:19 PM

Summer time is pretty slow for the FRR-hub. Add to that the units we have doing the mech-con matches (etc) and its pretty dry at the well.

Things will pickup in the fall (hopefully)

#9 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

Also keep in mind. Clan ghost bear has finally gotten their **** together and many of the better units and pilots are dropping together.

#10 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

now were attacking jade falcon again. Not a very good military strategy IMO.

#11 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:01 AM

When I do play FP, the Ghost Bears are always the first Clan that I vote to attack, since as the OP says, they are taking our Worlds at an alarming rate recently, however, I have no love for the Falcons (budgie smugglers), so whenever I get a chance to hit them, I do. The Wolves do not bother me in the least - I dislike them, but respect them and the Jaguars, while I have no love for them either, I can only ever think of them as kitty cats whose claws and teeth are not directed towards the FRR at this point and I do not see them as turning their attention our way any time soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users