Extra Large Robot: Duo Queue Recruiting

No replies to this topic

#1 Ed Le Toggaf

Rookie

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

Hello, are you playing with a friend? Did you try faction warfare and immediately rolled because your team was bunch of randos with little to zero communication? Do you and your friend immediately find yourselves set up against an entire premade because fk u buy mechpaks?

Then join [X-LR]! Long as you follow orders you and your Duo Queue can do fk all. Assuming there are people online and if people actually join then you should have no problem having fun with your buddy or winning.

I've got a discord setup so contact me in-game for info but if you want to use different form of communication then that's fine too. No topic is great for chat, but mostly it'd be fill with shitposting if I have anything to say about. No bully, but do try to have thick skin I dont want to be the daddy and put some kids in time out becasue somebody hurt (muh feelings).

Remember Contact me ingame or if this site has a messaging system then that is fine too and try to bring a buddy as that would be the point of this.

Yes, We Dig Giant Robots and we hope you do to.

Edited by Ed Le Toggaf, 24 July 2016 - 12:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users