- - - - -

Mechwarrior Manga

5 replies to this topic

#1 -FLY

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:06 PM

I want to make a mechwarrior manga with a ms-08th style .....I know it requires high realistic drawing, so I am thinking about a lance....or a unit on one squadron of mechwarriors stationed on earth where the war with the clanners is at.......my protagonist will be an IS commander lance...and the situation will be like an everyday's life of a mechwarrior....or somehing such.... so I'm planning on making a 10 pages of story that I will uploaded on facebook every month....so it is a regular comic.....this war against the clanners is on a jungle....just like in the anime.....so I think this will be fun....I'm goin to try it....

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:28 PM

Is it a number of people sharing the same impulses or one person on several accounts? I would like to think that they could string up in the same threads to be able to pass ideas around at each other.

That said there was someone else a few months back (or same person) who had a similar idea to base it on the 08th MS team (which; amusingly enough, is one of several things that Battletech was inspired by, or as it was called 'Battle Droids' up until the Lucas Arts lawsuit leading to its name change).

Another 10 page story to upload to facebook every month... (wondering if this is a standardized format).

Anyway whether the same person as over here or not, looking forward to it.

One good question is are you going to go for a Western art style or an Eastern art style? Their ideal proportions are quite different so it is something to consider.

#3 -FLY

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:21 AM

first befo

View PostKoniving, on 24 July 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

Is it a number of people sharing the same impulses or one person on several accounts? I would like to think that they could string up in the same threads to be able to pass ideas around at each other.

That said there was someone else a few months back (or same person) who had a similar idea to base it on the 08th MS team (which; amusingly enough, is one of several things that Battletech was inspired by, or as it was called 'Battle Droids' up until the Lucas Arts lawsuit leading to its name change).

Another 10 page story to upload to facebook every month... (wondering if this is a standardized format).

Anyway whether the same person as over here or not, looking forward to it.

One good question is are you going to go for a Western art style or an Eastern art style? Their ideal proportions are quite different so it is something to consider.

first, Knoniving, before I answer that, I would like to share my all time favorite video that I used to play while I was playing MWO. Here it is, I hope you like it:

[color=#333333][/color]

second....yes....they were all me....why? because I love mwo and my impulsiivity....yes...and I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore...............I love mwo and I wanna make manga about it......

#4 -FLY

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:36 AM

OK.....I admit....this is my favorite account. Why? I will tell you why.
1. I have the commander type mech.......which is.....cicada 3M. I used to be commander while piloting this mech. My favorite weapon is (a. 1large pulse laser, 2medium pulse laser, 1 medium laser), (b. 2 er large laser), I'm quiet good in commanding people....I used to flank the lights first and surprise attack from the back...of the enemy's line, while the charlie and bravo attacked from the front.....in the new cold map......

2. I have firestarter fs-9s....with 7 medium lasers....yes....be careful with this one.....you know what I mean....especially those with thin back armor....he he he he

my plan about my manga is...that I had already made the first page....it's about davion lances commander who is defending from draconis combine's attack.....or the draconis has taken one planet owned by davion....they wanted to take the supply barrack back....without it.....the lances lost their 3 months food supply and backups will come late.....so this is a life and death attack......the pilots is the most interesting part ....they were young.....a new cadet from local people.......brave...not afraid to die kids........the main protagonist is the commander.......a 35 years old commander.....already 6 years in the military.....never got promotion......piloting an ecm atlas.....that's all the spoilers I have....so I hope I can upload it as soon as possible on my facebook....I'll let you know if I already make my comic....10 pages of comic.....

#5 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:36 AM

Is there ... a particular reason ... to why you ... use so many ... .... .... instead of .... using a single . ... to end your sentences?
It is... quite ... difficult ... to read.

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 27 July 2016 - 06:38 AM.

#6 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:05 AM

View Post-FLY, on 27 July 2016 - 05:21 AM, said:

first befo

first, Knoniving, before I answer that, I would like to share my all time favorite video that I used to play while I was playing MWO. Here it is, I hope you like it:

second....yes....they were all me....why? because I love mwo and my impulsiivity....yes...and I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore...............I love mwo and I wanna make manga about it......

I love NRW. I like the darkwave type stuff a little more, but it's all good. My favorite right now is probably Orax.

Good luck on your manga. Let me know when you've made some progress.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users