Stockpile With Mc

178 replies to this topic

#121 Ashumshyserdel

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:49 PM

Just spent $100 on MC yesterday, 26 July......

#122 Aethermech

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:01 PM

View PostAshumshyserdel, on 27 July 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

Contact support nicely and see if they will give you the bonus. It seems like they already have for a couple of people

#123 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:38 PM

I like this sake! Mc just in time to be spent on decals

#124 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

View PostIronically Ironclad Irony, on 26 July 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

I would feel a whole lot better about this sale if I hand't just bought 2 keys and received an srm6 from each cache...

Come on guys.

You get caches and keys. Both.

There's no risk here, no cost of keys vs. value of contents. You just get caches and keys.

From the results people have posted, they're worth (given free keys) an average of 150000 cbills per cache. You may get mechs, but even if you're reasonably unlucky you're still getting a chunk of cbills as a bonus with your mech bays and MC.

This is a good sale.

#125 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:07 PM

View PostKrocodockle, on 27 July 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

I like this sake!

I love a good SAKE with my salted salmon & rice.

Edited by Dee Eight, 27 July 2016 - 08:07 PM.

#126 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

View PostAndorius von Stein, on 27 July 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

Will I get the bonus stuff if I buy MC via steam?

Yes, the Steam version is the exact same game as the version available from the website. The only difference is compression when it comes to patches. Happy Gaming! <S>

#127 Kyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:57 PM

The sale isdn't bad. Its not the best they've had, but they are making an effort I guess.

My only problem is that I am single-issue founder: I bought in at the beginning expecting a deep implementation of "community warfare", ended up with "FP"; far worse than what was designed back in 1992.

When that gets fixed I'll be back...

#128 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

I got a random supply cache key last night so opened one of my caches which had an ice ferret in it (no use was gonna sell it anyway). The wheel span and pretty much stopped on the mech. Then just tipped over into 2x C-uac5. Yeah thanks........

#129 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

View PostKyrie, on 27 July 2016 - 10:57 PM, said:

The sale isdn't bad. Its not the best they've had, but they are making an effort I guess.

My only problem is that I am single-issue founder: I bought in at the beginning expecting a deep implementation of "community warfare", ended up with "FP"; far worse than what was designed back in 1992.

When that gets fixed I'll be back...

Far worse than 1992 ? You're comparing MWO to Battletech EGA ? Oookiee..... when logic fails go with the apples and oranges.

#130 Grinster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:15 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 27 July 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

Obviously, this is nothing but a cash grab.

Everybody knows that PGI receives approximately 3.8 Million CAD per year in government grants, specifically under federal code OR-471LBH:IIV, which is more than enough to keep the game going. They are not improving the because the grant conditions do not stipulate the requirement for added features.

All the sale money goes directly into Russ's pocket and PGI does not need the playerbase's money to keep the operation going. Anyone who buys MC or MechPacks are not doing anything for the health of this game.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM, PEOPLE! LEARN THE TRUTH!

#PROSPERITYFORTRUTH2016

What an eye opener! I just googled - OR-471LBH:IIV PGI

#131 No One Lives Forever

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:31 AM

Everybody knows that PGI receives approximately 3.8 Million CAD per year in government grants, specifically under federal code OR-471LBH:IIV, which is more than enough to keep the game going. They are not improving the because the grant conditions do not stipulate the requirement for added features.

All the sale money goes directly into Russ's pocket and PGI does not need the playerbase's money to keep the operation going. Anyone who buys MC or MechPacks are not doing anything for the health of this game.

#PROSPERITYFORTRUTH2016

View PostGrinster, on 28 July 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

Is it really true? PGI does not improve this game on purpose? Anyone got more on this? Minimally viable product?

Edited by No One Lives Forever, 28 July 2016 - 03:32 AM.

#132 eminus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:32 AM

to those who are saying they will not spend anymore coz they dont see much changes/improvements/content...May I remind those kind people that this is PGI we are talking about, they are slow as a tortoise but eventually they will deliver one way or another.

for me I really hate the teleportation-collision thing but I try to support them from time to time

again this is PGI, lower your expectation and you will be fine

#133 Andorius von Stein

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:36 AM

View PostSTR8-Eight, on 27 July 2016 - 08:36 PM, said:

Yes, the Steam version is the exact same game as the version available from the website. The only difference is compression when it comes to patches. Happy Gaming! <S>

Thank you Posted Image

#134 Frost Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:17 AM

View PostWintersdark, on 27 July 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

Come on guys.

You get caches and keys. Both.

There's no risk here, no cost of keys vs. value of contents. You just get caches and keys.

From the results people have posted, they're worth (given free keys) an average of 150000 cbills per cache. You may get mechs, but even if you're reasonably unlucky you're still getting a chunk of cbills as a bonus with your mech bays and MC.

This is a good sale.

if you get a crap cache you can sell it and then you have a spear key. win win really.

#135 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:46 AM

View PostGrinster, on 28 July 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

Really? And what exactly from a zero results search opened your eyes ?

#136 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:54 AM

#PROSPERITYFORTRUTH2016

This was golden, sir. Golden.

View PostAshumshyserdel, on 27 July 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

As others have said, contact support.

If there's one thing PGI does do reliably well, it's their customer support. In 4 years, I've never once had a bad experience with them, and most have been well above and beyond expectations.

#137 Kim FartDashion

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOuter Rim

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:14 AM

This is a wonderful sale thanks PGI. For those who still want to support this game the $99.95 deal is super.Posted Image

#138 Kyrie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:19 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 27 July 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

Far worse than 1992 ? You're comparing MWO to Battletech EGA ? Oookiee..... when logic fails go with the apples and oranges.

If you recall, what Kesmai did back then to create MPBT was to spend a small portion of dev-time porting the activision code the action-client was based on, and the vast amount of subsequent dev-time on what they called the "role-playing shell" where most of the game actually happened. The role-playing shell was, for its day, vastly improved over the PGI concept of non-interaction between members of the community. If you recall, chat channels were not added to mwomercs until relatively recently....

I am comparing the Kesmai "RPS" with the admittedly unsatisfying "FP", nee "CW".

When PGI creates the Battletech inspired "CW" I was led to expect back in 2012, I will be spending hundreds. That is what I am comparing, and that is my single-issue I referred to previously.

#139 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:06 AM

I might have purchased some MC. But recently I've gotten tired of MWO. Having a blast with age of wonders 3 and the halo franchise right now! Posted Image

#140 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:31 AM

View Posteminus, on 28 July 2016 - 03:32 AM, said:

for me I really hate the teleportation-collision thing but I try to support them from time to time

I guess nobody likes rubberbanding. Personally, if i have to chose between rubberbanding and the old, pre-hsr hitreg. I'll go with rubberbanding, hands down. PGI has problems coding a proper HSR with proper hitreg, we know that, PGI knows that, we have to deal with it (for "now").

View PostWintersdark, on 28 July 2016 - 04:54 AM, said:

If there's one thing PGI does do reliably well, it's their customer support. In 4 years, I've never once had a bad experience with them, and most have been well above and beyond expectations.

Second that, PGI's support is probably the best support of any game i've ever played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users