Lights Fight! Leaderboard Event!

142 replies to this topic

#141 DemonRaziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 646 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

View PostMajor Lag, on 05 August 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

10 of these matches would have put me at the top of the MLX leaderboard by wide margin. Shame I didn't have time to participate and shame this doesn't happen more than once a year or so. If i calculated correctly, it would have been a 340 points match.

340 indeed.

#142 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:44 AM

Yeah well that's why I wrote the email to the moderation team, because the odds of having 10 such once-a-year games, in a light mech, without farming of victims (something specifically mentioned in the event details as being considered as cheating and grounds for disqualification and moderation actions) are extremely high, but doing so for MULTIPLE mech models, with minimal games played, by 4 members of a 12-man World Championship team, with overlap of members on the same models.... well....the moderation response was they'd keep an eye on the players in question in the future. One guy did about 100 total games and was top-6 on four mechs, whereas I...sticking to JUST one mech, only managed to get to 26th place after a couple HUNDRED games. I was as high as 9th place after only 3 days of play and hoped I might reach the top five by the end of the event... instead suddenly all these players popped onto the top spots of the board, with very few games played.

#143 Gesper

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 07:19 AM

Who want repeat? Lights, mediums, heavy, assaults. 4 parts. Was cool tournaments. Lets ask admins do it again.

Edited by Gesper, 09 December 2020 - 07:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users