2 replies to this topic

#1 DJ x

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:20 PM

Morning folks,

I've recently discovered that for some reason my MWO looks better and smoother locked at 60fps with Gsync than it does at 100+ with Gsync enabled on a 144hz monitor.

When I allow the game to run at 100+ FPS it seems to struggle with motion. Motion blur is turned off.

At 60fps the game looks smooth and runs beautifully.

I know that Gsync works wonders at high frame-rates on other games but on this its terrible.

#2 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:05 AM

depends a ton on your rig, can it push 100FPS with whatever settings you have it on? this is an incredibly CPU oriented game in general, the GPU matters, but, I'm running a 4790K with a modest overclock and a great GPU and constant 100 fps is hard even for me. it really depends on your rig man, well, and of course on your internet speeds etc...

#3 M T

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationGouda, South Holland

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

G-sync actually only works if your FPS is below your screen's refresh rate. Above that will cause tearing and will disable G-sync. Perhaps your game thinks your're on 60 fps? Are you running full screen? Try nvidia inspector and change Refresh rate to 'maximum supported' or something cant remember exactly how its called.

Edited by M T, 05 August 2016 - 05:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users