Frr Play Times

3 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

I pug a lot of the time, usually in solo matches, but occasionally I do play FP, but I was wondering what time a lot of other FRR players are usually online to play MWO, since I have been thinking for some time now that I would like to play in a match (either FP or solo matches) with a group of players from the FRR... But sadly, in any solo match that I play, I usually only encounter 1 or 2 FRR players out of every 5 matches, and whilst playing FP, while I have been in a few games with all FRR players, the majority of those who join (either defend or invasion) tend to outnumber those who play for the FRR.
So just wondering when it possibly the time of day to log in so that I can with a group of players from the FRR in solo matches or FRR.

I live in Australia, but that does not matter with time zone, because of my work, since I can be online basically any time of the day or night and those playing from overseas, I can easily check the timezomes you are playing from and adjust to match to be online.

#2 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

I usually see a lot on Saturday nights (about 6pm PST) and sundays all day. On weekdays, there not a whole lot around, maybe 1 fp 12 man if your lucky, but at nights (around 5pm to 6pm PST) is see a few more up and about.

Sunday probably has the most people online.
Hope this Helps!
-Wind

#3 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:00 PM

Not sure about the best times. Primetime in the USA 7-11 pm (EST) is often active, but not so much these last 2 weeks.

If you are looking to group up, the best advice is to get on FRR Teamspeak to see if any groups are active when you are available.... that is where you will find the groups form up at. Some are truly mixed groups of different unit tags and some groups might be majority SO (or another bigger FRR unit) that are looking for FRR pilots to fill in the 11 or 12th spot in their 12-man attack drops. Even the big units cannot always field a 12 man these days.... so if you are willing to get on teamspeak and coordinate, teams are often willing to take stray pilots.

Of course as folks get to know you (and if you are an ok player), you will start to get more invites to join drops...just got to make sure you are using LFG (so FRR folks know you are actually online and looking for a a drop). Just my personal experience.

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:39 AM

Cheers, Windscape and Marquis; I know that a lot of players are from the americas, so it is not all that surprising to find the weekends as being the best when it comes to more FRR players being online to play with and Marquis, I once tried joining a few units, but I am more of a player that likes to go off on my own, not be part of a unit, as I find that is easier for me, when I do not have to worry about rules and regulations that a lot of units impose for being part of their team. But that said, I still like playing with those of my own faction, so TS might be the right way to go, so I will give a go and see if I find any to play with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users