Need More Info Contact Support

4 replies to this topic

#1 Quantum theory

Rookie

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

On the https://mwomercs.com/clans#page4 page, you can purchase mechs a la carte.

It says the prime plus two variants but it does not say what variants they are. How do I see the variants which I would be purchasing before I buy them?

thanks much in advance,

Ed

#2 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

you can't. the web page is outdated cause it was at a time where there were ONLY 3 variants of each mech. i doubt they'll go back and update it.

say what mech you're looking for and the old birds here could probably tell you the 3 initial variants during the release.

#3 Arcanite

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ace
  • The Ace
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:37 PM

don't want start new topic, so wanna ask here. since recent time we have single chassis packs in store, for example KDK, WHM, MAD, etc. - standard pack 20$, hero-addon 15$ = 4 mechs for 35$. But 3 variants of Dire Wolf or Warhawk etc (KIT FOX :D). costs 55$ in 'Clan' tab. Why not to make same single chassis packs with them? Where is the logic?

Edited by Arcanite, 07 August 2016 - 11:39 PM.

#4 Quantum theory

Rookie

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:50 AM

View Postknightsljx, on 07 August 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

you can't. the web page is outdated cause it was at a time where there were ONLY 3 variants of each mech. i doubt they'll go back and update it. say what mech you're looking for and the old birds here could probably tell you the 3 initial variants during the release.

I was looking at the Dire Wolf.

#5 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostArcanite, on 07 August 2016 - 11:37 PM, said:

don't want start new topic, so wanna ask here. since recent time we have single chassis packs in store, for example KDK, WHM, MAD, etc. - standard pack 20$, hero-addon 15$ = 4 mechs for 35$. But 3 variants of Dire Wolf or Warhawk etc (KIT FOX Posted Image). costs 55$ in 'Clan' tab. Why not to make same single chassis packs with them? Where is the logic?

I was only thinking the same thing this weekend. I imagine its a minefield, what with those who have previously paid for these mechs at the current pricing, but I know that, speaking purely for myself, were the pricing modified to reflect the current approach, I'd be all over a couple of $20 packs. Generally speaking, thats a very fair price that I'm happy to pay & the new add-on approach to additional mechs of the same chassis is very flexible & appreciated.

I imagine PGI can't be blind to the potential of bringing all mechs on to the $20 setup & I'd love to see it, its a great price point for gifting/tournament prizes as well, but as I said, fraught with hurdles I'm sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users