2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

819 replies to this topic

#41 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

Can you get multiple mechs if you eligible more than once ?

#42 Kuaron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Captain
  • Senior Captain
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 August 2016 - 09:53 PM, said:

1) Can loyalty mech variants be sold to free up the mechbay? I seem to be eligible for the Blackjack, but have no use for it, since I'm playing the clan side. And I've seen some old posts on the forums saying that loyalty mechs cannot be sold. Is this true?

2) For loyalty clan omnimechs, can you swap omnipods around, or are they "hardwired"? In other words, can you put ECM on that loyalty Hellbringer?

1) Read something the same, wouldn't know a reason why it should have changed.
2) Yes, you can. At least on (S) variants, and they are technically the same as (L) ones.

Edited by Kuaron, 11 August 2016 - 10:02 PM.

#43 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

View PostKuaron, on 11 August 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:

2) Yes, you can. At least on (S) variants, and they are technically the same as (L) ones.

But remind that you should not sell the loyalty omnipods! They cannot be repurchased for a years time.

The Summoner finally gets torso energy hardpoints? Oh happy day. :)

#44 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:19 PM

6 free mechs here I come :D! Awesome rewards PGI.

#45 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:22 PM

View PostKuaron, on 11 August 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:

Read something the same, wouldn't know a reason why it should have changed.

Then it kinda sucks, because I have no use for IS tech... Well, I guess I can try asking the support nicely to swap that BJ for a mechbay. Won't get my hopes too high, though :)

#46 Kuaron

• Senior Captain
  • Senior Captain
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:23 PM

Where is the 6th one? o.o

#47 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:30 PM

Self serving post but if Clan wave I counts towards Top tier rewards, why not the Phoenix Overlord pack owners?

I would understand if only newer packs are given the rewards, but if we're going back, why not go back all the way?

#48 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

Milking the player base 101. Should be giving us rewards without "upgrading" past packs.

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 12 August 2016 - 05:47 AM.
inappropriate

#49 Creepus

• Pip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:37 PM

Damn, this is a real charity festival!!
Looks like i will recive all this rewards.
Big THANKS!

#50 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

View Postknightsljx, on 11 August 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

Self serving post but if Clan wave I counts towards Top tier rewards, why not the Phoenix Overlord pack owners?

I would understand if only newer packs are given the rewards, but if we're going back, why not go back all the way?

Could the Phoenix package be bought since October last year? The answer to your question is the answer to my question.

#51 sierra gulf

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 47 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:54 PM

View Postknightsljx, on 11 August 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

The Clan Invasion Wave packs are still available for purchase, and so can be bought within the 2016 Loyalty Program window. Sadly Project Phoenix cannot as far as I know (would seriously consider getting myself a T-bolt).

For myself I just half to ask if there is any prospect of Invasion Wave a-la-carte purchases being combinable with one of this year's Collector's Packs to qualify for the top-tier Clan rewards, given the fact that an Invasion a-la-carte purchase costs $15 more than a Collector's Pack?

Either way, looking forward to getting a C-bill bonus when I stomp around in my Hellbringer. Might even buy some MC to get the Blackjack.

Edited by sierra gulf, 11 August 2016 - 10:55 PM.

#52 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:01 PM

Hm. Out of curiosity, I looked through the loyalty program rewards for 2014 and 2015, and every time the MechWarrior Credits Reward was an Inner Sphere mech - a Cidada in 2015, a Centurion in 2014, and now we have a Blackjack. Seriously, PGI? I mean, not to look the gift horse in the mouth, but I can't shake the feeling that someone at PGI is really IS-biased...

#53 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:03 PM

View PostAnTi90d, on 11 August 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

I'd totally slap down another $20 to qualify for that ECM Stalker.. if this whole Power Draw thing wasn't threatening to ruin the entire game and turn it into Dakka-Warrior-Online.

Unless it gets scrapped, I ain't giving PGI any more money.

The power draw thing is mostly going to support mechs with a viarity of weapons. So lazer vomit/ dakka-warrior / 6 ppc stalkers are not the way to go.

Stalker 3Fb?... perfect. You can run that thing stock and do fine. It makes a great LRM boat as well as allowing you to try something like 2 ER large lasers, 4 medium pulse, and 2 SRM 6's. My personal build will keep with LRM's but I can see the Stalker 3Fb not hurt by the changes.

View PostWolf5891, on 11 August 2016 - 10:00 PM, said:

I'm just wondering if this is a typo?

Rewards
Summoner SMN-F and Summoner SMN-M Loyalty variants (both featuring the unique Loyalty Pattern and 30% C-Bill Boost) +1 MechBay.

Only 1 MechBay for two mechs? What happens if we don't ahve any empty MechBays?

If this has already been addressed, my apologies.

I'm pretty stoked about this. I'm pretty sure I qualify for all the rewards Posted Image

Two summoners one mechbay... Posted Image

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 August 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

Hm. Out of curiosity, I looked through the loyalty program rewards for 2014 and 2015, and every time the MechWarrior Credits Reward was an Inner Sphere mech - a Cidada in 2015, a Centurion in 2014, and now we have a Blackjack. Seriously, PGI? I mean, not to look the gift horse in the mouth, but I can't shake the feeling that someone at PGI is really IS-biased...

There is more IS mechs then Clan... even then- it's hard to find a cheap clan mech to get the lowest loyalty reward... maybe when the Urbanmech IIC comes out? Posted Image

#54 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:05 PM

Is there some way to indicate or have a sort of requirement check for us players that don't know if we qualify or not?

it'd be nice, make things simpler. but that's just me.

The Blackjack is a must. Time to buy MC.

#55 Kuaron

• Senior Captain
  • Senior Captain
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:06 PM

How came so many people have the collector variants of the packs?
I don't really see their purpose. One month premium and a credits boost on one the variants (which isn't such a big thing as in WoT, e.g.) for 20$? Why? I guess, it's still a sale, as in this game premium time is so expensive, but...

#56 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:11 PM

View PostNightshade24, on 11 August 2016 - 11:03 PM, said:

There is more IS mechs then Clan... even then- it's hard to find a cheap clan mech to get the lowest loyalty reward... maybe when the Urbanmech IIC comes out? Posted Image

Fair enough, but wouldn't it be reasonable then to make it sellable, so that those who don't need this specific mech could at least get a free mechbay in its place? Just hoping someone at PGI is reading this. Once again, any free stuff is greatly appreciated, but for those of us playing the Clan side of the war, a free IS mech is a free zero, zilch, nothing, so this kind of reward doesn't make any sense.

#57 goatreich

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:19 PM

When was the archer up for preorder? I hope after October 15, or else I don't get a cataphract. :(

Edited by goatreich, 11 August 2016 - 11:20 PM.

#58 Argond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 782 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:24 PM

If one player purchased 2 collector packs, he will get top-tier reward.
If another player purchased 4 standard packs, he will not get top-tier reward.

In both cases 80 USD spent, but reward will be just in one case.

Could you please add option with 4 standard packs to top-tier reward?

#59 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:25 PM

View PostHemholtz, on 11 August 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

So even if you bought the "ultimate" pack on the MAD IIC, it won't qualify for top-tier clan?

Need a 2nd collector pack then...guess Kodiak it is

Ultimate packs qualify since they include the collector $40 pack mechs.

#60 C R O A K E R

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:40 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 August 2016 - 07:43 PM, said:

By released do you mean announced? If one is announced in that timeframe they would be eligible.

Upgrading to the top-tier inside the eligibility window would qualify you for the associated reward.

Ok Alexander, but what about people who already own for example:

1xKodiak Standart Pack + Hero Add-On + Reinforcements Add-On = 20+15+15 = 50$

1xNight Gyr Standart Pack + Hero Add-On + Reinforcements Add-On = 20+15+15 = 50$

instead of only Collector Pack's x2 40+40=80$

would it qualify as (Top-Tier) associated reward hmm? or only Collector Pack qualify as a Top-Tier?

View PostNavid A1, on 11 August 2016 - 08:17 PM, said:

So.. I've been buying packs since Oct 2015 non-stop (standard + hero), enough for more than 2 collector packs and I'm not a top tier loyalist... meh.

Giving cosmetic early adopter rewards and then punishing for not buying late, eh?

no money in 2017 for you PGI!

View PostVaskadar, on 11 August 2016 - 08:28 PM, said:

People splashed psychedelic gasoline on the loyalty mechs.

Unfortunately yes, psychologically we are pushing to buy packs every year

so if you want to get all the awards it's about 80+80\120 +* (IS+ Clan) every year to get Top-Tier Reward + some MC purchase (min 7$) for a Customer Appreciation 201x, however it all voluntarily Posted Image

And if u buy some Top-Tier packs in 2013, 2014, 2015 u will get no rewards in 2017 etc. Posted Image

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 August 2016 - 09:53 PM, said:

Nice! Free stuff again Posted Image A couple of questions, though, since I'm kinda new to this:

1) Can loyalty mech variants be sold to free up the mechbay? I seem to be eligible for the Blackjack, but have no use for it, since I'm playing the clan side. And I've seen some old posts on the forums saying that loyalty mechs cannot be sold. Is this true?

2) For loyalty clan omnimechs, can you swap omnipods around, or are they "hardwired"? In other words, can you put ECM on that loyalty Hellbringer?

1. Well In-game u can't, but to sold them out, you can try contact to PGI by e-mail-Support. (with the request to sell the duplicates - loyalty mech variants)

2. Of course you can, Hellbringer as a omnimechs - put a Left-Torso Prime var.

View Postlive1991, on 11 August 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:

Can you get multiple mechs if you eligible more than once ?

cous u can, simple u will get a duplicates (in 2015 I got x2 Atlas (L), x2 Centurion (L) etc.)

Edited by C R O A K E R, 11 August 2016 - 11:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users