2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

819 replies to this topic

#521 RavenKnight86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

View PostVeldrin Coulbauth, on 23 August 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

ok I won the wrath pack and both the Marauder, Warhammer, and archer pack so why do i not qualify for the top tier IS reward

If you pre-ordered Maruader and Warhammer when they first dropped they were available for pre-order before October 6th, 2015.

Edit: Of course if you only got standard packs you can upgrade to Collector's and get the Top Tier reward Stalker.

Edited by RavenKnight86, 23 August 2016 - 06:01 PM.

#522 Veldrin Coulbauth

• Pip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:55 AM

View PostRavenKnight86, on 23 August 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

If you pre-ordered Maruader and Warhammer when they first dropped they were available for pre-order before October 6th, 2015.

Edit: Of course if you only got standard packs you can upgrade to Collector's and get the Top Tier reward Stalker.

Ok thanks for the info might have to get the Rifleman then as I did get the top tier for Marauder and Warhammer

#523 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:28 AM

Sucks that the Tournament Supporter purchase doesnt count towards the MC reward. Actually kinda surprised it wasnt even mentioned. ah well no MC reward for me

#524 Kargush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:37 AM

So, I qualified for the Clan reward for my Kodiak Collector, and bought the Marauder IIC Collector a couple of hours ago. And the reward page still says I don't qualify for the Clan top reward despite fullfilling the requirements? What's up with that?

#525 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:41 AM

View PostKargush, on 25 August 2016 - 07:37 AM, said:

So, I qualified for the Clan reward for my Kodiak Collector, and bought the Marauder IIC Collector a couple of hours ago. And the reward page still says I don't qualify for the Clan top reward despite fullfilling the requirements? What's up with that?

The page updates once a day, specific time is a few pages back. If no-one beats me to it, I'll edit this post.

[Edit] No need, it's on the page you are checking, at the top

Eligibility statuses are updated daily at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

[/Edit]

Edited by Jay Leon Hart, 25 August 2016 - 07:44 AM.

#526 Kargush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:58 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 25 August 2016 - 07:41 AM, said:

The page updates once a day, specific time is a few pages back. If no-one beats me to it, I'll edit this post.

[Edit] No need, it's on the page you are checking, at the top

[/Edit]

*facepalm*

I missed that. And I keep telling people to read the entire page before responding.

*facepalm*

Thanks. :)

#527 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:11 AM

View PostKargush, on 25 August 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

*facepalm*

I missed that. And I keep telling people to read the entire page before responding.

*facepalm*

Thanks. Posted Image

We are at 27 pages on this thread... WHY YOU NO READ IT ALL?!?!?!?!

QUIZ ON MONDAY

j/k

#528 RavenKnight86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 24 August 2016 - 01:28 AM, said:

Sucks that the Tournament Supporter purchase doesnt count towards the MC reward. Actually kinda surprised it wasnt even mentioned. ah well no MC reward for me

You get like a 10% bonus to c-bills and experience till December, what more could you want for a measly $10.

#529 Kargush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 25 August 2016 - 08:11 AM, said:

We are at 27 pages on this thread... WHY YOU NO READ IT ALL?!?!?!?!

QUIZ ON MONDAY

j/k

Nooooo!!!!! *stocks up on Red Bull*

No, wait. You were joking? Phew. *unstocks Red Bull*

#530 Asmosis

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:28 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 11 August 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

Okay, I'll top-off my Rifleman Pack to get some of that sweet stealthy Stalker action...

there has never been a more fitting mech to receive ECM.

#531 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

View PostRavenKnight86, on 25 August 2016 - 01:42 PM, said:

You get like a 10% bonus to c-bills and experience till December, what more could you want for a measly $10.

Gee I dunno maybe something about the same as if I spent ~$7 for MC? Since C-Bills dont really equal MC(no matter how much C-Bills I have I cant use them to buy patterns, colors, decals or mechbays) the +10% bonuses doesnt make it an equivalent to the 1250 MC that the $6.95 buys, which is why I said I was kinda surprised buying the Tournament Supporter pack didnt count towards the MC purchasing CustApp Reward. Still got till October to get MC

#532 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:24 AM

Again...PGI has already explained...that its not about the dollar amount spent... why is this so hard to understand !?

#533 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 26 August 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

Again...PGI has already explained...that its not about the dollar amount spent... why is this so hard to understand !?

Its called entitlement.

#534 RavenKnight86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 26 August 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Gee I dunno maybe something about the same as if I spent ~$7 for MC? Since C-Bills dont really equal MC(no matter how much C-Bills I have I cant use them to buy patterns, colors, decals or mechbays) the +10% bonuses doesnt make it an equivalent to the 1250 MC that the $6.95 buys, which is why I said I was kinda surprised buying the Tournament Supporter pack didnt count towards the MC purchasing CustApp Reward. Still got till October to get MC

Actually some colors are available for C-bills. But I guess 9 months of enhanced C-bills and XP earnings as well as between 1500-3000 MC (cause I don't know if their equivalents would be worth 500 MC or 1000 MC a piece) worth of cockpit goodies just isn't enough for 10 dollars. They also need some kind of reward for that as well.

Edit: And I just checked and there are only 4 colors for C-bills but that gives you 5 colors you don't need MC for.

Edited by RavenKnight86, 26 August 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#535 Kargush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:58 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 26 August 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

Its called entitlement.

Baby-boomers and Gen Xers need to relax, and not spend so much time whining on forums about how MC costs money and wah wah wah.

#536 Fringe

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:27 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 11 August 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

**Steam Performance Bundles purchased after October 18th 2016 at 10:00 AM PDT will not count toward the 2017 Customer Appreciation Program, due to limitations with how Steam Performance Bundles are tracked.

This is rather unacceptable and should be fixed. Otherwise why purchase them next year?

Regardless, the Steam Bundles should also count for both the base Inner Sphere and Clan rewards.

#537 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

View PostFringe, on 30 August 2016 - 04:27 AM, said:

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
This is rather unacceptable and should be fixed. Otherwise why purchase them next year?

Regardless, the Steam Bundles should also count for both the base Inner Sphere and Clan rewards.

I think after the blowback this year, the loyalty requirements are going to be spelled out much more clearly in the future. They changed so many things about their purchasing system this year that, yeah, some people feel they weren't given enough free swag.

#538 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

View PostJaidenHaze, on 15 August 2016 - 03:04 PM, said:

You can disagree with PGI about some answers, like the steam pack counting as MC pack, but that's a discussion to have for next year since this year will not change its reward structure in such a massive way.

As the Steam Performance Packs will NOT count next year, it is NOT a discussion for next year.

Since the packs do not count for next year, they absolutely should count for the Clan & Inner Sphere rewards this year!

#539 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:29 AM

View PostKshat, on 17 August 2016 - 11:40 AM, said:

For example, PGI could hand out a huge box of toilet paper to their loyal customers. Everyone needs toilet paper. Everyone has to buy toilet paper so there is a financial bargain inherent. But would you feel appreciated by PGI? A rough guess: nope.

Funny enough, last year at the steam launch I took a roll of TP to use as tissue during the event and kept it afterwards Posted Image

#540 xWiredx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:41 AM

So I checked my eligibility, and it says I'm not eligible for the top-tier IS reward, but I definitely own both the Resistance 1 pack and Resistance 2 pack. I also own the collectors pack for the Marauder and Warhammer (plus the heroes, even). How do I not qualify???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users