Joystick,hotas

2 replies to this topic

#1 Tanker74

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:11 AM

Hello, just experiencing a strange problem. I always used the Hotas slider for centering the torso. Yesterday this changed during two games and suddenly torso movement was assigned to the slider. I'm since that unable to assign the slider y0 back to center torso/ center legs. Anyone that might have a solution for that prob? Thx

#2 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

View PostTanker74, on 12 August 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

Hello, just experiencing a strange problem. I always used the Hotas slider for centering the torso. Yesterday this changed during two games and suddenly torso movement was assigned to the slider. I'm since that unable to assign the slider y0 back to center torso/ center legs. Anyone that might have a solution for that prob? Thx

remap the button...

#3 evilC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:04 AM

View PostTanker74, on 12 August 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

Not quite sure how you did this, as a slider is an axis and center torso is a button. AFAIK in MWO you cannot assign an axis to a button.
Did you maybe instead bind the slider to move the torso - as long as the slider wasn't touched, any other binding should override it.

If things really have changed and you are stuck without a solution, you can use my UCR app to remap the axis to a keyboard key.

Edited by evilC, 23 August 2016 - 10:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users