Eligibility Broken?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Shaokahn

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

Was eligible for Top IS reward, but the sight didn't reflect that. it says any tier and I've been purchasing every pack. at least the standard pack. I went to fully purchase the Cyclopes and after an hour still no change. what's going on? I know its not a matter of waiting for the sigh to update so what could be the issue?

#2 Ibrandul Mike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:18 AM

Actually the eligibility page is updated once a day as was said in another post, but in your case you are right. It is not a matter of waiting.

Any tier is for the IS and Clan Rewards. So regardless if you are buying one or 10 or all single chassis mech packs it qualifies you.
For the Top Tier rewards you need a full collection (in case of IS for example Resistance II) or TWO collector mech packs.

If you have only standard packs + 1 collector pack, you are not eligible. You need another IS collector pack or a full collection. In your case I would probably get the collector pack, but that depends if you plan on getting for example the Resistance pack or something like that.

In the spoiler are the eligibility "rules" for both IS and Clan Top Tier packs so you can check them yourself. They are directly copied from the announcement page.
Spoiler

Edited by Ibrandul Mike, 14 August 2016 - 04:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users