You Wouldnt Beleive What This Girl Offered Sex For

9 replies to this topic

#1 HatedOne

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

So I'm at a gas station filling the car up and this hot girl walks up. She tells me she has started a new job in advertising and is in fear of losing her job due to lack of new accounts. She tells me if I promote one of her cleaning products she would spend the night with me in a hotel room and have incredible sex with me. Well, being the gentleman that I am I told her I am married and what she offered is horrible and she should be embarrassed. So I go home and the wife is in the kitchen cleaning. She cant get the counter clean so I explain to her she should use AJAX The tough on grime cleaner that works and Now available scented with lemon or vanilla.

#2 MechWarrior319348

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 997 posts
  • LocationInside a straightjacket

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:31 PM

Th cheapest women are the ones you pay the most for. (Stds, pregnancy).
If you live in the U.S., then you should know that we hold the highest statistics of serial killers and tricksters. You would probably end up in a river with no heartbeat if you said yes.

#3 HatedOne

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:42 AM

It was a attempt at a joke. The last sentence suggest I took her up on the offer

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

Your actions by NOT sleeping with her is an honorable thing. +1 Dude. Congrats.

She could have been a cop looking for an easy "John" bust, or getting ready to set you up for blackmail. I find it odd that she felt that she had to sleep with someone to get an account. To me, that says "Set up" big time. There are several men who are willing to have sex if a girl just wants to have a good time in the sack, so sex may or may not be the issue. If she is having a hard time getting accounts, maybe she needs a new job.

#5 MechWarrior319348

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 997 posts
  • LocationInside a straightjacket

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:13 PM

View PostMarack Drock the Unicorn Wizard, on 16 August 2016 - 05:34 AM, said:

There is someone with no faith in humanity.

I live in Detroit and I still manage to have some faith in humanity. Also by your comment I can tell you've never met anyone who is desperate enough to sell their body. Frankly I have known 2 prostitutes in my life, and they were two of the nicest people I have ever met. They were forced to live together and were shunned. Their parents hated them, and no one cared for them for the mere fact that they were trying to survive. I met them because one of them came to the local bakery and was trying to scrounge up enough money to buy something nice for her friend, because it was the other's birthday and she hadn't had anything on her birthday in the last 5 years.

I challenge you to actually try and get to know one of those people.

I wasn't talking about prostitutes. The thought of her being a prostitute kind of slipped my mind when i was reading his post. I just thought they were a shady person who approached him at I gas station and tried to lure him somewhere secluded with a fake story.

I can see how you thought that I was talking about prostitutes though.

I don't know any prostitutes, but I can tell you that I was depressed for about a month after walking through the red light district in Amsterdam. They all... looked as though they had lost their humanity, and that they had no life in their eyes. They just looked so sad and cold. Not only that, but they are put in glass boxes to be advertised like animals.

If you think I have no faith in humanity, then know that this is one of the major reasons for it. I will never truly understand why human beings let others suffer like that.

#6 ProfPyro

• PipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:49 PM

ITT: Subtle jokes that lead to treatises on the rights and plight of women stuck in the vicious cycle of human trafficking.

#7 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:35 AM

View PostHatedOne, on 15 August 2016 - 02:54 PM, said:

So I'm at a gas station filling the car up and this hot girl walks up. She tells me she has started a new job in advertising and is in fear of losing her job due to lack of new accounts. She tells me if I promote one of her cleaning products she would spend the night with me in a hotel room and have incredible sex with me. Well, being the gentleman that I am I told her I am married and what she offered is horrible and she should be embarrassed. So I go home and the wife is in the kitchen cleaning. She cant get the counter clean so I explain to her she should use AJAX The tough on grime cleaner that works and Now available scented with lemon or vanilla.

did you both made the table dirty after that one again Posted Image

also, well I guess theres a lot people doing "it" for money, directly or indirectly. On the otehr side there are also so many people telling lies for whatever reason its really hard to know whats a truth today and what not.

It is sad when people have it bad in their Lives, but when others start begging and faking to be disabled to grab money on the people being nice to others havign troubles then the world is in a horrible state.

Edited by Lily from animove, 17 August 2016 - 08:35 AM.

#8 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users