Agressive Is Loyalist Looking For A Unit To Stick It To The Clans

4 replies to this topic

#1 91stCataclysm

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:59 AM

Assuming you can read you know i'm 91stCataclysm. if you can't read, me addressing you in written form is paradoxical.

I'm an experienced and mature pilot, been playing MWO since the beta and have recently come back from a long break, and I'm looking to get back into community warfare. My playstyle is aggressive when it needs to be and I'm well aware of the importance of communication and comms dicipline. I prefer a unit comprised mostly of older (20+) players who play seriously but know that sometimes real life gets in the way.

My main mechs are King Crab, Battlemaster, Cataphract and Cicada, and my Mechwarrior experience stretches back to MW2.

EDIT: An important detail - I'm looking for a unit playing in EUROPEAN time zones.

Edited by 91stCataclysm, 17 August 2016 - 07:02 AM.

#2 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:12 AM

Since this is posted in Faction Play I assume you are looking for units with whom to drop in that mode primarily. To that end, I suggest you check out the various faction Team Speak channels. You will quickly deduce the units that drop the most in FP and the manner in which they play. If interested in the FRR, I recommend starting with Sons of Odin. PM Theaus to join. They are casual and do not require specific mechs or builds in their drops, but at least a few (if not more) of their folks are dropping at most times. Should you decide that you are looking for something more intense, you can always switch units at a later date and join any of the various other units that enjoy/emphasize FP play. Many of the FRR units drop together so you ought to get a feel for the various play styles pretty quickly. Enjoy.

FRR TS server info:
Server address: 162.243.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon
http://mwomercs.com/...hub-ts3-server/

#3 Donnerkeil666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal II
  • Marshal II
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:50 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...hod-recruiting/

Find us on TS, link is in the thread. CW oriented loyalist unit with a history dating back over 20 years. We have quite a few EU players. Just go into one of the CW channels and ask for an invite.

Here's our website: http://mwo.enjin.com

See you on the battlefield.

#4 testhero

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOrloff, Dutchy of Orloff

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:10 PM

You will be welcomed at the FWLM team speak server housemarik.enjinvoice.com any time
We have a lot of mature and European players dropping here plenty of folk who like you dropped in beta and are returning to the game.

Just drop in and drop with the folks here soon the unit that suits you the most will become apparent
There is almost always some on thre ts server at any time of the orbital rotation.

Stay stompy and I will look for you on the battlefield

#5 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:04 PM

Yes, the Marik TS hub is a good place to find both independent players and units who are fun to play with, and we have a strong sense of community and cooperation between units. Joining a unit is not required to play with us, and the community strongly encourages playing with all the units to see which one fits you best (we each have our own unique flavors).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users