Weight Of The World Event

161 replies to this topic

#161 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 24 August 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

<<<snip>>>

In the time you spent to type out that posting, like all your other postings, you could have played several games. You posted many such diatribes during the event. Somehow real life didn't prevent you from wasting hours on the forums. You therefore have no one to blame for not playing actual matches but yourself.

You definitely ignored a piece of my post, because you're Incorrect again... Re-read the section above the 'Horizontal Line' which had Willothius' quote above it. Again, waiting for the MatchMaker gave me the time to post, with Real Life interjecting itself massively along with unexpected bouts of bodily pain, and these Forums didn't actually interfere with the true time in which I was able to play in the Event. So I can tell you that you're wrong, and there is no fault of my own here and/or blame of myself. In further fact, as I have been typing this, I've been playing several rounds in-game, typing more to this Forum Post only when I couldn't actually control anything in the Game Client. Each and every one of those rounds has been stretching the time it takes to type this post out severely as well, as I prioritize the game ahead of any other MWO-related action. To deck it off, I've been finishing this post only while waiting for loading actions and/or during periods of time where the enemy had killed me. The same has applied for pretty much all the Forum Posts which I have done in the past, except for the mere few from my first few weeks here at MWO. Enjoy the egg on your face from trying to pick me apart, especially where there wasn't anywhere to do so. <_<

And for your reference, only typing while I wait has turned into a 1.5-hour to 2-hour period of time that it took to post this, riddled full of game rounds. -_-

~D. V. "These 'diatribes' (as you call them) never wasted time, so enjoy your being Incorrect again." Devnull

(p.s.: You know that "bundle of Lucky Mech Pilots" that I spoke of? I barely finished the event in the final hour myself, so I'm one of that pile. However, I'm still willing to speak for those even less fortunate who should have still had a chance. Not all of them should have been able to finish, obviously. But, I figure about 30% to 40% of them who need more time probably would have finished, had there been more time. Remember, I'm critical with my reviews, not overly giving, but not heartless either.)

#162 Willothius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 187 posts
  • LocationThe Great Mechbay In The Sky.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:36 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 24 August 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

(Abigwalloftextandstuff)

And for your reference, only typing while I wait has turned into a 1.5-hour to 2-hour period of time that it took to post this, riddled full of game rounds. -_-

Pro Tip: Spend some of that time deleting/editing the walls of text you keep pouring out.
I myself prefer to fill the gaps between loading time with sex, alcohol, and rocknroll, or a combination of these (or laundry).

Pro Tip 2: Look, you don't need to finish all parts of the event. If you're going through that much pain and frustration, just BUY that mechbay or whatever. You realize that with these prizes, you're earning the equivalent of about 1 dollar per hour (assuming you're not taking more than about 4 hours on this)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users