New To Faction Warfare, Looking For An Is Unit.

5 replies to this topic

#1 doughnut001

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:59 AM

Hey folks, I'm looking to get into CW and looking for an IS unit.

Right now I'm playing as a solo loyalist and farming mech bays but am getting owned by organised unit drops.

I have TS and would prefer a non hardcore unit who is active at all times of the day to some extent as my playtime varies quite a bit. I'm EU based but recently have been mainly playing at peak US times.

My current drop deck is:

Stalker 5M, 4ML, 4 SRM6 artemis and 1 AMS.
Stalker 4N; 4LL 2srm6 and 1AMS
Hunchback 4G; Ac20 and some lazors
Commando 2D, ECM, 1ML and 3 srm2 streaks.

All are mastered although the only module I have is a single radar derp between them and I recently bought the 3 warhammer variants you can but with credits. Once levelled and upgraded I'll probably swap one of the warhammers for one of my stalkers to give enough weight to swap the commando for another hunchy.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

#2 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:27 PM

If you're intent on sticking with House Davion, you can find info on the Davion TS hub here: http://mwomercs.com/...ion-ts3-server/

If you're open to switching to other IS factions (or don't mind palling around with other houses), you're welcome to check out the Marik TS hub. We have a diverse community that consists of several member units, as well as many independent pilots who enjoy the community but don't want to join a specific unit. Our website is housemarik.enjin.com, and the TS server address is housemarik.enjinvoice.com.

#3 WANTED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 611 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, TX

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

If your into Davion Loyalist units, we're C4 and always looking for new people to join up. We're US primarily but have some EU players. We do FW more than usual now but also joke and have fun at other times. Check us out here!

http://c4mercs.enjin.com

#4 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:00 AM

Try MercStar!

We're a large active unit plays every day and night, with international personnel. We've got skilled players, experienced leaders, and no commitment, training, or trial requirements. We just focus on drops, drops, drops!

Come check us out!

Teamspeak: ts.mercstar.net:8344

#5 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:06 AM

Freeborn.

#6 TantorDPanthor

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:14 PM

If your still looking do check out FRR. just hop in our TS and we'll help you out. We are very active fighting against the Clans.

View Postdoughnut001, on 22 August 2016 - 05:59 AM, said:

I recently bought the 3 warhammer variants you can but with credits. Once levelled and upgraded I'll probably swap one of the warhammers for one of my stalkers to give enough weight to swap the commando for another hunchy. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
t.

I would suggest using the warhammers as the main in your drop deck.
mine for example is:
warhammer 6D
warhammer 6R
Rifleman 5D
PHX 2 / hunchback 4P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users