Supply Cache Award

7 replies to this topic

#1 Ike Diamonds

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:26 PM

Are the end of match supply caches only awarded to players who have stayed in the match?

#2 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:22 AM

Nope, you just had to be on the winning team. It might take some time for the server to update your reward however, so you'll probably get it at the next refresh time. This will probably be after you re-launch the client, or play another match.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:36 AM

1 supply cache is awarded per match, to a single player on the winning team, so in theory you have about a 1 in 24 chance of getting a supply cache (depending on how often you win) of getting a supply cache in each game

#4 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:40 AM

I've won 3 more ER MLs! I now have 32 of them.

#5 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:20 AM

To give you an example of what the odds are and what is the supply cashe. Here are some videos I made for ya

#6 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 27 August 2016 - 06:40 AM, said:

I've won 3 more ER MLs! I now have 32 of them.

Well, seeing all the rewards are listed, deciding to open a cash or not is up to you. You can either sell them for 50k, Or take a risk if the item is lower than 50k.. (personally i don't think the reward item should be lower than 60k at the very least, but right now that is not the case) I have a few crates with a lump of coal, which i am not sure you can even place in a mech, I've also see jump jets that i know are valued less than 50k when sold.

But if you always open crates that have over a 60k+ reward, you can regularly get 80k-250k items, with the chance of something better(say only open them if they have a SRM6, or greater). In the end, it is actually the most efficient way to spend MC value wise. Even if you just sell everything you get the amount of c-bills you get in return is typically more than you would get even buying mechs at half MC value. 12-15 crates should get you many lights, and even a bunch of IS mediums.. 30-40 crates (8-10m) can get you heavies, or close to lower value assaults going by rates of what people get, and what i've been opening.

Basically check the crate value, decide if you want to open it for a lottery pick, Or take the more practical approach and look at them as MC to C-bill converters.

My advice is if you have 7 bucks laying around, grab 40 keys and a mech bay, and try your luck, the worst thing that will happen is you pad your bank account to spend on a future mech or upgrades.. with the chance of a nice weapon system you need, module, or a mech.

Premium time auto activates, so don't open crates with them in it, unless you are ready to play for a bit to get your money worth. Posted Image

View PostRogue Jedi, on 27 August 2016 - 02:36 AM, said:

1 supply cache is awarded per match, to a single player on the winning team, so in theory you have about a 1 in 24 chance of getting a supply cache (depending on how often you win) of getting a supply cache in each game

Yup, so decent odds if you are on the winning side, 1-12..

That said, If i had to guess you have to participate in the match. I doubt if you just log in DC, and don't do anything and your team wins you would be in the roll to get the reward. Also doing this would be a serious TOS violation and with how easy it is to report people in match, typically you will be. Honest DC's are easy to catch, just like those that try to game the system.

Edited by JC Daxion, 27 August 2016 - 05:43 PM.

#7 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:59 AM

View PostJC Daxion, on 27 August 2016 - 05:39 PM, said:

[...]
I have a few crates with a lump of coal, which i am not sure you can even place in a mech, I've also see jump jets that i know are valued less than 50k when sold.
[...]

I believe the lump of coal is a Christmas themed item that can only be obtained through the Xmas event and in caches. IIRC it's a standing item.

#8 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:13 AM

Yes, the lump of coal is a standing cockpit item.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users