Add Ui Scaling

3 replies to this topic

#1 Aesthetech

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:00 AM

This is a bit of a first world problem, but I play this game at 4K. While it's perfectly playable in matches, while in 4K the interface in the UI is ridiculously tiny. It doesn't scale accordingly to resolution at all.

Whether it's automatic or via a customizable slider, some UI scaling would be awesome. Thanks for reading.

#2 BattleTechnique

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

Seconded - created topic here as well http://mwomercs.com/...onitor-support/

#3 Blackwater Social Media

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:49 AM

I'm shopping out a gaming monitor, and of course a large part of the game is using the menu to look for modules placed on battlements so that they can be moved to other battlemechs before playing a match. Has 4k support been added to the UI since these posts were made? I don't see any signs that the problem's been addressed, but recalled a Unit member mentioning a 4k display at mech con being pretty cool.

Thanks!

#4 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

I am playing at 3440x1440 and I don't see a big problem with the UI. Its readable in the Mechlab and in combat. On the other hand I am sitting pretty close to the screen, about 80 - 90 cm // 31,5 - 35 inch away.

Only thing that is hard to read to me is the discribtion of the skilltree nodes. These are pretty small but the rest of the UI is good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users