4 replies to this topic

#1 kapusta11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

I admit, there were a few things that I liked about this PTS, such as:

Firing 3 cERLLs (increase GH limit for them to 3)

1.35 sec cERLL duration

cERML and cMPL range unnerf

10 hit point IS Gauss

Override not doing damage to the cockpit

As for everything else - no offense, but you can shove it up your ***.

Seriously PGI, I apperciate the effort that you've put into ED but I'd rather see improved/new game modes and new tech.

Don't know about the others but for the most part I'm fine with balance on live servers. You have alpha strike laser boats but those are hot as hell and suffer from low sustained dps. You have dakka mechs but you have to know how to use your dps advantage. And brawlers tear everything appart provided that you (and your team) can close in without taking too much damage. Just fix garbage weapons that are left. Like, give LBXs fixed pellet spread so that they can be effective past 150m range, buff MGs, IS samall lasers could use some help too, maybe 0.5 damage increase, something like that.

If you truly want to make potato lives easier add some cadet-like bonus for staying in a unit, preferably with 15+ members, and dropping 15 times with it. They'll learn a lot and hopefully complain less in future.

Edited by kapusta11, 29 August 2016 - 10:52 PM.

#2 AnTi90d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:31 PM

I think they should keep:

1.) The new heat bar with the heat icon, beneath it. (The heat bar.. not the ED bar.)

2.) The ding sound from ED.. except make it ding when you trigger Ghost Heat.. and have an Options Menu setting to turn it off, if you don't want to hear it.

#3 kapusta11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:10 PM

View PostAnTi90d, on 28 August 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

2.) The ding sound from ED.. except make it ding when you trigger Ghost Heat.. and have an Options Menu setting to turn it off, if you don't want to hear it.

I'd prefer it to ring whenever .5 sec GH delay is over.

#4 AnTi90d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

View Postkapusta11, on 28 August 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

I'd prefer it to ring whenever .5 sec GH delay is over.

Oh, that'd actually be useful.

#5 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:28 PM

You should know by now - that any game developer that puts out a "test" version of what they've done is going live. There may be a few tweaks here and there, but they put the effort into it so it will go live. That whole spiel "we will only put it in if it is an improvement" is a bunch of kaka.

If you do not think that you have a valued opinion on their product you will not be disappointed when they do not listen.

Just like long tom is staying - because they made it they will never scrap it - even though that is the biggest obstacle to getting more folks into FW.

Edited by Lovas, 28 August 2016 - 02:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users