• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 239 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:59 AM

Idea #1: For personal challenges have a number of base things to achieve with a big award for achieving all of the base achievements.

Idea #2: Make personal challenged by degree. Have a base level to the challenge and the rewards increase for each successive level of difficulty accomplished.

Idea #3: Not so much events, but an addition to existing game play. We currently have the 2x modifier which, while nice, is sort of flat. I think adding daily achievements with additional and varied rewards would potentially encourage more players to be on every day. With my current set of mechs there isn't a way for me to get through all of them on the 2x bonus so I typically just play either the ones I need to level or the ones I enjoy. If there were daily achievements for specific mechs, classes, game modes, maps, whatever, that would do a lot to get me to dust some of the hangar queens off. They could be simple or complex. You could even limit/restrict them based on whether someone is using Premium time or not.

Idea #4: More mechs as awards for personal challenges. I know for challenges in the past where I was awarded a mech I eventually bought at least at least two others and ended up playing more to level them. I am not saying once a week or even once a month, but at least once a quarter would be nice. Heck, if you didn't want to just give away free mechs, have a big payout challenge that awards a player like 5 million C-Bills for winning like 10 or 20 (or so) matches.

Maybe some of these have been floated before, I don't know. The idea of adding dailies really intrigues be because a huge number of MMO games do just that to encourage daily game play...and it works.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users