#1 r00t b33r

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts
  • LocationN 41° 56' 53.8296", W 87° 39' 20.5626"

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:11 PM

Hello MechWarriors...

(Not sure if posters/commercial art is considered "Fan Creations"?)

The 4th Armored "Hammerheads" (the MWO division of our larger clan, 173rd Air Gaming) occasionally puts out promotional material and one of our ideas have been highlighting key players of our unit...be it by tactical prowess, skill in battle, and/or leadership of our community in the way they contribute.

Now it sounds like my ego is really huge to be promoting myself here - but that's not the case: it would be a sin to let this illustration go unnoticed and [4ARM] already decided to highlight yours truly. We have contact with a world-class graphic designer who we've had this illustration and poster done for us; all custom vector illustration by reference photos - no 3D modelling takes a long time to create from scratch! All lookin' slick with our colors too.

Posted Image

Please check out the full process here... [4ARM] Spotlight: r00t b33r It's pretty legit.

Hope that we can put out more Player Spotlights to share in the future. In the meantime, I'm enjoying having a print of this on my wall. Very cool.

o7

Edited by r00t b33r, 30 August 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#2 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:40 PM

Looks great Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users