543 replies to this topic

#541 Omniseed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Kashira
  • Kashira
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

View PostAppogee, on 02 September 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

Some people should. That's a damned good deal - 70% off stock prices. That's the cheapest I've ever seen PGI sell anything. I wish I didn't own every Mech (except Vindicators) just so I could buy them now :) (No, I'm not buying Vindicators at any discount.)

well sixty percent anyway

#542 Rhialto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:02 PM

I've sent my game ID showing them I did complete the "The Flea". Event was still running at that time.

Part of answer from support:

we understand that there are some circumstances with the current implementation of 3PV that can cause an automatic triggering of 1PV during the match. That triggering of 1PV would disqualify that match for eligibility toward the 3PV challenge according to the terms of the challenge requirements.

Exactly what I was saying in my ticket and that they should have a look at this issue in case they didn't know at that time.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the 3 Days of Active Premium Time reward goal to players who did not meet the conditions prior to the end of the event.

They acknowledge there was a problem so with all my details sent in time and showing up I did it correctly they were able to review and manually trigger it for me but looks like it won't happen and I don't care.

But the best part is this:

Given the behavior of 3PV/1PV when colliding with level geometry and other 'Mechs we will not be using 3PV as a goal condition in future events.

Yay!

#543 Kurni

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

View PostKurni, on 07 September 2016 - 09:02 AM, said:

Its me or the "Monster Hunting" item prize isnt injected/changed?
Today checking my inventory I have 0 "Claw Necklace", but my MC webpage report 11x11 MC injections

I forgot the update: Yesterday the "Claw Necklace" was injected in my account upon login, Thanks

My final thoughts:
Time given was perfect for me, I was able to achieve all the challenges in my sight, and add like 3 to 4 hours of gameplay to complete "Dustin Farted."
I found myself very competent in the NARC and TAG challenges, done almost in row missing like 3 matches in one and just one more in the TAG kill challenge (just NARC kill in one match), temped to keep playing with my ACH Tag+Narc due to the lurm stampede, tried some months ago if such build was "cbill-maker" vs damage-dealer-builds, but no.

Thanks PGI

#544 Vasili Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:22 AM

Yesterday I got my Shield 2 decal and 11 MCs for completing the bugged Capture Assist achievement. My thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users