• The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:57 AM

to MWO Devs (and open for discussion by all):

Of Quirks...
PGI, could you all find in in your hearts to release the Summoner A? Now I know it has the same hard points as the Prime, but if you include some different Quirks for the A, it would be it's own thing...

Of Tech...
Clan tech has taken a beating, and I know it is for balance, but there are a few pieces of tech that the Inner Sphere has that could tip the scales... C3!!! If given the right benefits, it could work wonders! In the tabletop, it gave the benefits of making the target much easier to hit, as long as you had a spotter mech nearby... so my suggestion is as follows: all C3 mechs get the equivalent of advanced zoom, tighter spread for missiles, reduced time on target to do full damage for lasers, and similar bonuses. All of these bonuses will be based on the distance of the closest C3 mech, i.e. the Zoom would be the as though you were standing at the same distance as that closest mech. Don't forget C3 masters get free Tag included in the hardware. I say even include a similar bonus as the TC!

the Light Gauss Rifle and MRMs aren't too far out in the cannon, and Mech mortars could really get some use out of the C3 system. I forget the year when the Thunderbolt 5/10/15/20 get released, but with the AMS, I am not sure they are worth including, except there is no damage spread. Specialty armors: laser reflective, reactive, and stealth could really be a big deal, if they are only released for IS...

I doubt Arrow IV will get any love from MWO, I don't personally care much for it, but I imagine there are folks that miss driving the Naga from the earlier games and the Tabletop...

When it is all said and done, Please un-nerf the Clan tech, at least a little bit...

Edited by Black Lanner, 06 September 2016 - 04:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users