#41 BMKA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 105 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChile

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:18 PM

OHOHO NOO ,The time has come...Unleash the bear D:!!

Is that the bushwhacker ??!!! My wallet is ready.

#42 WVAnonymous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:07 PM

Hmmm, can I grind enough to buy and master all 5 Kodiaks before my Marauder IICs show up?

Only one way to find out!

#43 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

Mechwarriors think about the recently applied Kodiak nerfs !!

And think about the increased heat penalty from factor 1 to 15 for the Ultra AC10 before you buy that Mechs !

#44 Breaker76

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:47 AM

PGI can u stop experimenting with the energy system and develop a proper match maker?
We don't need new mechs. We need new maps and new game modes. AND A PROPER MATCHMAKER.
This the biggest problem in the game and not the so called balance. The matchmaker ruins this game and the gaming experience for the players driving people away and not bringing new players in.

#45 Paperdog

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:38 AM

To all new Kodiak pilots out there: Please go to the traing room and practise there, not in QP.
I just saw our Kodiak died from LRMs while standing next to a perfect cover and not using it. Also you are a 100 tons beast, you can't win a staring contest agains the whole enemy teams.

To all Kodiak players who are new and try to show off their lit and fam- or whatever cool slang- skill: Just go and break your finger, so you won't touch this game fro a year at least.

And another tip: teammates who leave your assaults then got facerolled and satrts to bitching about assaults are noobs- just eat *s*h*i*t*

Edited by Paperdog, 08 September 2016 - 08:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users