2016 Loyalty Eligibility Broken

5 replies to this topic

#1 DraronFury

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

hi for some reason its not showing that i'm eligible for the top tier IS loyalty reward, i bought the bushwacker collectors right after the kodiak collectors pack. I was wondering if maybe the status of the rewards update one a day.
I've previously bought the marauder and marauder IIC collector packs 2 weeks before.
i can email the receipts as proof if maybe their was a mixup.
it might also be that the money didnt go through properly, one of the perils of using a paypal account that might not of been working properly at the time, but the kodiak purchase worked so i dont know if thats the problem.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:46 AM

View PostDraronFury, on 11 September 2016 - 10:50 PM, said:

hi for some reason its not showing that i'm eligible for the top tier IS loyalty reward, i bought the bushwacker collectors right after the kodiak collectors pack. I was wondering if maybe the status of the rewards update one a day.
I've previously bought the marauder and marauder IIC collector packs 2 weeks before.
i can email the receipts as proof if maybe their was a mixup.
it might also be that the money didnt go through properly, one of the perils of using a paypal account that might not of been working properly at the time, but the kodiak purchase worked so i dont know if thats the problem.

It specifically states on the content page that tells you eligibility that it updates once a day at a very specific time (10 AM PST?).
'Eligibility statuses are updated daily at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC)."
https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Edited by Koniving, 12 September 2016 - 04:46 AM.

#3 DraronFury

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:48 AM

View PostKoniving, on 12 September 2016 - 04:46 AM, said:

It specifically states on the content page that tells you eligibility that it updates once a day at a very specific time (10 AM PST?).
'Eligibility statuses are updated daily at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC)."
https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

thats not what i meant. it says I'm eligible for the top tier clan loyalty reward but not the IS loyalty reward even though i bought the kodiak and bushwacker collectors pack at the same time, the kodiak was my second clan collectors pack purchase as was the bushwacker my second purchase for the IS mechs. I was just wondering if the status update happens one at a time, so like if i'm eligible for the clan stuff today the IS status will be updated the next day

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

View PostDraronFury, on 12 September 2016 - 06:48 AM, said:

thats not what i meant. it says I'm eligible for the top tier clan loyalty reward but not the IS loyalty reward even though i bought the kodiak and bushwacker collectors pack at the same time, the kodiak was my second clan collectors pack purchase as was the bushwacker my second purchase for the IS mechs. I was just wondering if the status update happens one at a time, so like if i'm eligible for the clan stuff today the IS status will be updated the next day

Didn't know you could buy two packs at the same time... O.o; PGI's system makes that pretty difficult.

Hm. Possibly? It is more likely possible that the Bushwhacker, being brand new, might not have been included in the list of qualifying packages just yet.

I would email support and ask specifically if the Bushwhacker is going to be added to qualifying mech packs for the IS and if they could retroactively fix that for you.

#5 DraronFury

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:28 PM

its been added to the accepted packages i just don't know of why it didnt work for me

#6 DraronFury

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:50 PM

i've just sent a email to to the account support with the transactio id and timestamp of both IS mech purchases so hopefully this will be fixed soon.
ty for the help i really hope that this is quickly resolved

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users