Anyone Know How To Get Music Sheets For The Battletech Theme Song?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:36 AM

Hey guys. I play the violin and my teacher told us that we need to find a piece of music by ourselves to play solo + piano. I want to play the Battletech theme song, as it is played with a violin and i like it, but i couldn't find any music sheets. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to find a music sheet, or (if you can do it) make one, or somehow find the company that made the music and ask for a sheet. Also, if you're wondering, i have about 4 years of experience on the violin, and I think the music isn't too hard to play. If worst comes to worst, I'll have to try and make one myself, or give up and pick another, more generic song (which i don't want), So if you know how to get music sheets for songs, make em, or anything like that, please say so because i have dreamed of playing this song on my violin.

Thank you very much Posted Image
-Windscape

Battletech theme song:

i dont know if i piano adaptation is possible, but i might be able to negotiate with my teacher about that (maybe have drums instead)

and i should need anything else in that video (like voices and stuff) just the music.

I might yell MY HOME PLANET! while i play it tho :P

#2 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:03 PM

Someone told me there's software that transcribes notes in a song to sheet music.

Can't say I've ever seen it in action, or know anything about it.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users