5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:44 AM

Sometimes I hate checkout. I was picking up the movie 2012 simply because I wanted to see something that I have not watched a hundred times or so. In the checkhout line the Clerk say the movie and got all dreamy eyed and said that she wanted to live in a country where there weren't any Kings or any one to rule or tell people what to do. I looked at her and asked: "Then what are all the stupid people going to do." She responded "We'll get to them sometime." Yeah, at that point 2012 looked pretty good. Oh Darn. It's 2016.

Now I'm sure that a lot of people were looking forward to 12-21-2012. Student loans and other debts would not have to be paid off, etcs. For these people, 12-22-2012 must really have sucked. lol.Posted Image

#2 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:52 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 15 September 2016 - 07:44 AM, said:

Sometimes I hate checkout. I was picking up the movie 2012 simply because I wanted to see something that I have not watched a hundred times or so. In the checkhout line the Clerk say the movie and got all dreamy eyed and said that she wanted to live in a country where there weren't any Kings or any one to rule or tell people what to do. I looked at her and asked: "Then what are all the stupid people going to do." She responded "We'll get to them sometime." Yeah, at that point 2012 looked pretty good. Oh Darn. It's 2016.

Now I'm sure that a lot of people were looking forward to 12-21-2012. Student loans and other debts would not have to be paid off, etcs. For these people, 12-22-2012 must really have sucked. lol.Posted Image

*looks to the wall* damn my calendar ends at the 28th of february 2017. the end is near!!!

seriously, which derp thought that the end of an old civilisations calendar is froseeing the apocalypse? And which idiots even believe the nonsense that one derp brought up?

Edited by Lily from animove, 16 September 2016 - 04:53 AM.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

Lets see. Watching 20 hours of Family Guy is sure to drop a few IQ points. lol

#4 Mole

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:00 AM

I lost count of how many apocalypses I've survived. I especially love the ones who are evangelicals who claim to have figured out some secret code in the bible about when it's going to happen even though the very same book quotes God as saying "No man shall know the date".

#5 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:57 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 15 September 2016 - 07:44 AM, said:

"We'll get to them sometime."

Mmmmmmm..... yes

Mech-Cellent!

#6 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:30 AM

View PostMole, on 20 September 2016 - 04:00 AM, said:

I lost count of how many apocalypses I've survived. I especially love the ones who are evangelicals who claim to have figured out some secret code in the bible about when it's going to happen even though the very same book quotes God as saying "No man shall know the date".

Well yes, of course, but clearly I'm not just any ordinary man/I was divinely inspired by god himself, so I know the real actual date totes for real!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users