#1 Kasumi Sumika

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationFeeding the Fires of Rubicon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:42 AM

Source : http://www.siliconer...hing-set-stone/

There’s been reports of From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki mentioning that a new Armored Core game was in the works, but the company recently clarified with Game Spark that it isn’t the case.

According to the report, there’s been a little misunderstanding going on about From Software president Miyazaki stating that a new Armored Core game is in the works.

From Software clarified that Miyazaki said “I want to make an Armored Core sometime, but nothing has been decided. Should we decide on a new development, we’ll be sure to let you know.”

While we might not get a new entry from the mecha series anytime soon, at least we now know it’s been on their minds lately.

YES PLEASE NEW ARMORED CORE. GO BACK TO YOUR ARMORED CORE FRANCHISE AFTER YOU DONE WITH SOULS GAMES, FROMSOFTWARE. ASDFGDSSDGHELPGGSDFHJ

Posted Image

#2 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:44 PM

Really hope this happens, I've been playing Armored Core since... like what Last Raven or Nine Breaker. I would really love for them to return to the franchise.

Also isn't Kasumi Sumika the operator of Strayed in For Answer? That's a sweet pilot I.D. :)

Oh wait and your sig is that Merrygate chick right? Or at least fan art of her.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves AC in this place, I just figured I was tbh.

#3 Kasumi Sumika

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:30 PM

View PostMason West, on 16 September 2016 - 01:44 PM, said:

Really hope this happens, I've been playing Armored Core since... like what Last Raven or Nine Breaker. I would really love for them to return to the franchise.

Also isn't Kasumi Sumika the operator of Strayed in For Answer? That's a sweet pilot I.D. Posted Image

Oh wait and your sig is that Merrygate chick right? Or at least fan art of her.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves AC in this place, I just figured I was tbh.

Yep and Yep.

Playing Armored Core since PS1 Era and always been my favorite franchise.

My Username is obliviously from that operator and originally an AC Pilot in AC4. My sign is May Greenfield cuz I cannot find / make Kasumi Sign Posted Image . I like both of them because their personality.

#4 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:08 PM

As if their corporate masters Bandai Namco would let them.

The person who designed and directed Chromehounds, Armored Core V and Verdict Day has left From for sometime now and moved to Square Enix to develop a new Front Mission game which I also eagerly await.

Miyazaki himself designed and directed Armored Core 4 and 4Answer. AC4 is like a prototype for Dark Souls.

#5 Kasumi Sumika

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:47 PM

In an interview with IGN at Tokyo Game Show, Miyazaki gave hints as to what each of the three games will be:

"So there are several titles that we are currently working on [...] Some of those are dark fantasy, some of those could be a mech [game] - that's one thing. The second thing is that one of the new titles I've been working on will probably comply with the expectations from the fans in straightforward manner.

"The last thing is that another title will probably be a little bit weird. When we actually announce the title, probably fans will react with 'oh, what the hell is this very weird game that Miyazaki has created?'"

When pressed on whether one of those game would be a new Armored Core - the hardcore mech series Miyazaki has worked on previously - he replied, "Yeah, we're already working on Armored Core", but would not offer any more detail.

Source:
http://www.ign.com/a...is-armored-core
http://www.forbes.co...in-development/

Posted Image

#6 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

Some of the songs I like. You can't separate this game from its awesome music.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users