Mechwarrior Looking For A New Unit

7 replies to this topic

#1 Bioshibby

Rookie

• The Nocturnal
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:17 AM

average age player looking for a unit to join i am looking mostly for FW but i do QP when its quiet i have been playing since release with breaks between here and there so i have a very limited mech load out however i can still pack the heat pay to win ;)

could you add me in game as well as reply on here as i am not as active on the forum as i am in game :)

#2 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:38 PM

Try MercStar!

We're on practically every night, doing Community Warfare (except right now because of this pug event). No training times, no commitment requirements, no reports or trials or whatnot, just drops drops drops!

ts.mercstar.net:8344

Come join us! :D

#3 Bioshibby

Rookie

• The Nocturnal
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:00 PM

BUMP

#4 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

And again...try MercStar!

Pop on in! We'll hook you up with awesome mechwarriors and good pilots to play with!

#5 Jagd Wolf

• PipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

You might want to try Devils Due, loyalist clan wolf.

#6 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 23 September 2016 - 01:38 PM, said:

Try MercStar!
no commitment requirements, just drops drops drops!

Come join us! Posted Image

dont want to be a party pooper but, that reads like you guys have changed your policy during the last month, like a lot.

anyways, depending on which subgroup your dropping with, the MS guys can be really fun to drop with. most of them are pretty cool and afaik, you can get in regardless of your skill level, and stay in as long as you have some progress to show.

#7 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:11 AM

Join us on TS bnbgaming.typefrag.com come check out the loyalist don't become another merc please

#8 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:46 PM

View PostCold Darkness, on 10 October 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

dont want to be a party pooper but, that reads like you guys have changed your policy during the last month, like a lot.

anyways, depending on which subgroup your dropping with, the MS guys can be really fun to drop with. most of them are pretty cool and afaik, you can get in regardless of your skill level, and stay in as long as you have some progress to show.

I think we're restructuring some training procedures, but largely enough, there's no required commitments to drop. Maybe a minimum damage requirement that we encourage you to reach, but beyond that, entry is open to all, and in discussing entry with the unit leaders, you'll find out each of their requirements as well.

Which is one thing that makes us sound: flexibility, versatility, and a few crazy soundboard clips to boot! Like my newest 30-second office fart!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users