Heavy Mech Sale

44 replies to this topic

#41 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:08 AM

View PostFaithsfall, on 25 September 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

Am I correct in thinking if you buy a hero mech you don't receive a cockpit item, this is only available when you purchase the full mech pack?

Buying a Hero via MC gets you the hero only, no cockpit items or even bay, those only come when you purchase them for real money.

#42 Faithsfall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 363 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:34 AM

View PostAce Selin, on 26 September 2016 - 12:08 AM, said:

Buying a Hero via MC gets you the hero only, no cockpit items or even bay, those only come when you purchase them for real money.

Thx been away for quite some time so wasn't completely sure, it's also a pity you don't get a mech bay with a hero purchase as I believe you used to when I purchased my HEAVY METAL when they first came out.

#43 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:38 AM

Good thing the sale runs thru the end of the month, I have time to build up cbills to get the two basic rifleman, archers and warhamsters to go with the MC tempest, legend killer and black widows. Of course...they'll just sit in the garage for awhile until I find time to play them. There's already a whole slew in there ahead of them waiting to be master skilled.

Edited by Dee Eight, 26 September 2016 - 01:52 AM.

#44 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 26 September 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

Good thing the sale runs thru the end of the month, I have time to build up cbills to get the two basic rifleman, archers and warhamsters to go with the MC tempest, legend killer and black widows. Of course...they'll just sit in the garage for awhile until I find time to play them. There's already a whole slew in there ahead of them waiting to be master skilled.

Is the Tempest any good as I've ignored it as ... Archer...?

#45 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Well its a 70 ton energy / missile ECM mech. So its a good counter point to the Cataphract 0XP which is ballistic / energy ECM of the same tonnage. I owned and enjoyed the latter already so why not buy the former and see how it plays.

And in fact...I was right... first six games...all wins.... 9 kills 2 deaths. The Cbills I won paid for a warhammer. Over 9k XP let me unlock all but two basic skills.

Edited by Dee Eight, 28 September 2016 - 11:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users