27 replies to this topic

#21 Fastwind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:52 PM

View PostCold Darkness, on 29 September 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

if you have that kind of knowledge, you should be piloting left heavy builds and go clockwise to denie your oponents their advantage, while keeping your own.

because there is only 10% left side heavy mech builds in the matches right
vs 50% right side heavy and 40% balanced
you can do that if your entire team is left side heavy and even than when the entire enemy team is right side heavy the best you get is still only a 50% win chance
+ in normal matches you can count on that you are pretty much 1 of 2 left side heavy mechs vs 5+ right side heavy mechs you get the chances
maybe someone reads this and learns something

#22 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

you do realise that if you brought that extra lefty you have the advantage because while you denie your own teams rightys their advantage, you do the same to all enemy rightys?
you also suddenly have no automatically dead slow assault mechs that cannot keep up with braindead nascaring 80+ kph mechs since you will clash with the enemy ALOT earlier in the game.

why do i even bother. you appearently havent even thought that far as one can see from your last sentence. as if there is one even remotely decent idea behind the whole nascaring ********. if people at least tried to do this in form of a strategy instead of "if i am faster then the others, i will not die first to the enemy fast movers", this wouldnt even be a problem at all.

#23 Fastwind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

View PostCold Darkness, on 29 September 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

you do realise that if you brought that extra lefty you have the advantage because while you denie your own teams rightys their advantage, you do the same to all enemy rightys?
you also suddenly have no automatically dead slow assault mechs that cannot keep up with braindead nascaring 80+ kph mechs since you will clash with the enemy ALOT earlier in the game.

why do i even bother. you appearently havent even thought that far as one can see from your last sentence. as if there is one even remotely decent idea behind the whole nascaring ********. if people at least tried to do this in form of a strategy instead of "if i am faster then the others, i will not die first to the enemy fast movers", this wouldnt even be a problem at all.

add me we find someone with prem time + another guy and i show you what the idea behind COUNTERCLOCKWISE fighting and moving is with all the diffrent variation right side heavy left side heavy balanced in all combination make a list for yourself make the math and be astonished by the easy sience that counterclockwise has the best chance of winning up until the point your entire team goes left side heavy ALL 12 and than its still only a 50% chance

Edited by Fastwind, 29 September 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#24 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:17 PM

you quite literaly wrote that there is no point to moving counterclockwise unless all 12 mechs in your team are right-heavy loadouts.

fine with me.

#25 Fastwind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

View PostCold Darkness, on 29 September 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

you quite literaly wrote that there is no point to moving counterclockwise unless all 12 mechs in your team are right-heavy loadouts.

fine with me.

stop trolling

#26 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:02 PM

NASCAR is not a strategy, it's what happens when you don't have a strategy.

Happens allot on Caustic Valley because both teams rush to the center (even after they double the size of the map) and few want to take the top because of the heat.

Sometime happens in Frozen City but it's usually a case of both teams honestly trying to flank at the same time. The map is large enough, it never really turns into the same circle jerk run down as Caustic Valley.

Ending a NASCAR rally on Caustic is easy enough if you have enough cool mechs piloted by player with spins: Go over the top. A few good snipping spots exist outside the top of the crater for hot mechs but it's easy to get pinned down in those spots if your in a slower mech so many don't bother unless they have done it before.

#27 John Stryker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:26 PM

The simple reason that I nascar is that if I dont keep with the team then I end up becoming a speed bump by the enemy's nascar. Once you get caught outside the group you will find yourself overwhelmed 4-1. Also a moving target is harder to hit. It is also easier to share armor if you move as a horde.

#28 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:02 AM

View PostJohn Stryker, on 29 September 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

The simple reason that I nascar is that if I dont keep with the team then I end up becoming a speed bump by the enemy's nascar. Once you get caught outside the group you will find yourself overwhelmed 4-1. Also a moving target is harder to hit. It is also easier to share armor if you move as a horde.

nascar groups dont move as a horde. everyone moves the fastest they can, which causes your so called speedbumps in the first place

View PostFastwind, on 29 September 2016 - 03:19 PM, said:

stop trolling

how was that statement in any form a trolling attempt. do you even think about what you write? what about you read the post i quoted there and think about what you actually postet there instead of blaming me of trolling. it was the most simple logical conclusion one could possibly reach when reading your post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users