#61 Baulven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 984 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

View PostDeethree, on 27 September 2016 - 09:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wait it says derek... did scout derek go all out and get **** mountain due to his new lease on life?

If he did can we have him tell people it's official nickname is PGI mountain?

#62 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:47 AM

hah no I didnt even think about the new CM Derek. I only googled **** mountain, I do not envy his job right now tho.

#63 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:35 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 27 September 2016 - 09:23 AM, said:

I didn't know Wolf pilots all had incontinence problems....

If you think pee looks like that normally Movin, then you need to go see a doctor stat. :o

#64 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

I support it only cause I want to see more clan v clan in FP

May even convince mercs to come to your clans just cause they want to do clan v clan

#65 Ballentimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 319 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

There are to less REAL Clanplayers in the MWO Universe. Mercs make the difference in cause of the amount of players they have. If they play for the IS then IS gonna kick ***. They play for any Clan... the same result.
But DON´T put all CGB Units into the same pot. There are many true GhostBears out there who stand their man.
We, GCGB are always fighting for CGB - we win, we loose - we have fun. We even allow batchall if our enemy asks for it (if our opponent is worth the honour). Normally Clans avoid clan vs clan fights because we are to less players and we should concentrate together on our enemy the IS.
But if you have any problems with a CGB unit then clarify it directly with them.
Jesus.... such a forum-discussion is for 3 year old kids who lost her dummy.

#66 AphexTwin11

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 398 posts
  • LocationLooking right through you, with somniferous almond eyes

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

View PostBallentimes, on 28 September 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:

There are to less REAL Clanplayers in the MWO Universe. Mercs make the difference in cause of the amount of players they have. If they play for the IS then IS gonna kick ***. They play for any Clan... the same result.
But DON´T put all CGB Units into the same pot. There are many true GhostBears out there who stand their man.
We, GCGB are always fighting for CGB - we win, we loose - we have fun. We even allow batchall if our enemy asks for it (if our opponent is worth the honour). Normally Clans avoid clan vs clan fights because we are to less players and we should concentrate together on our enemy the IS.
But if you have any problems with a CGB unit then clarify it directly with them.
Jesus.... such a forum-discussion is for 3 year old kids who lost her dummy.

GCGB needs to understand that grand-pa pa's secret beer recipe rightfully belongs to the Wolves. Schniedelwichsen shall remain on planet Arc-Royal!!!

#67 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:58 PM

View PostDaidachi, on 27 September 2016 - 10:35 PM, said:

If you think pee looks like that normally Movin, then you need to go see a doctor stat. Posted Image

Well he did say "half" of them, maybe it was the female half? Are GB men better looking?

#68 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:56 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 28 September 2016 - 01:58 PM, said:

Well he did say "half" of them, maybe it was the female half? Are GB men better looking?

They're men,
they're men in tights

"tight tights!"

They go round the forest looking for fights

#69 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:57 PM

this has gotta be the nerdiest "lore-hard" thing I have ever seen here.
Please keep it up.

#70 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

View PostZRMV, on 23 September 2016 - 08:25 PM, said:

Still waiting on Smoke Jag's vote. What is the holdup with those pies you promised us?

A ToA? Unnecessary and improbable. However, in the past when there are no attack lanes for us and the (Honorable) Ghost Bears we have agreed to scrim when possible so both sides can get matches.

Regards,
Rev

#71 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:50 PM

Threads like this were the norm back in the early days of MWO when they actually had a decent population.....aaahh yes I miss the politics of MWO...good thread. Me when I see a thread like this...

Posted Image

#72 Kshat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

View PostAphexTwin11, on 28 September 2016 - 01:35 PM, said:

GCGB needs to understand that grand-pa pa's secret beer recipe rightfully belongs to the Wolves. Schniedelwichsen shall remain on planet Arc-Royal!!!

You should be happy that Arc Royal isn't tied to the Lyran Commonwealth that strong anymore, because in every even halfway german-influenced area beer which doesn't comply to the Reinheitsgebot (https://en.wikipedia.../Reinheitsgebot) would be strictly illegal.

ESPECIALLY if your secret ingredient is somewhat connected to Schniedelwichsen. But then, of course, consuming that kind of stuff would explain a lot considering the people of Arc Royal...Posted Image

#73 AphexTwin11

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 398 posts
  • LocationLooking right through you, with somniferous almond eyes

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:21 AM

View PostKshat, on 30 September 2016 - 07:21 PM, said:

You should be happy that Arc Royal isn't tied to the Lyran Commonwealth that strong anymore, because in every even halfway german-influenced area beer which doesn't comply to the Reinheitsgebot (https://en.wikipedia.../Reinheitsgebot) would be strictly illegal.

ESPECIALLY if your secret ingredient is somewhat connected to Schniedelwichsen. But then, of course, consuming that kind of stuff would explain a lot considering the people of Arc Royal...Posted Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beerfest

'The German team reveals that Johann was a stable boy who stole the recipe for "the greatest beer in all ze world" decades ago and ran away with his prostitute mother, Gam Gam. Swearing to get revenge on the Germans, Jan and Todd return to Colorado, where they recruit college drinking friends for an American Beerfest team.'

EDIT:

Edited by AphexTwin11, 03 October 2016 - 08:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users