Looking For Loyalist Clan

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sawscale

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTerra

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:58 PM

Hello and well met. I'm seeking a clan, Pref. Clan Steel Viper, as during MW3 i was SVx_, and one that is comprised of skilled individuals. I run med. and heavy mech variants, Pilot skills are cd based; U-ACs, L/M pulse lasers, and LRM20s. I tend to lean towards providing med. to long range support. Im availability/play schedule consists of week nights, and occasional week days monday through to thursday.

Im really looking forward to meeting a well structured group of pilots, with excellent communication skills; who are friendly as much as deadly on the battlefield.
I consider myself well versed in Battletech lore and I'm not shy to join an RP Clan (S~).

#2 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:38 AM

Not to be annoying, but truth can be that way...you're looking for a mwo semi-final qualified championship team as you're describing there. The point is, casual units dont expect much and recruit anyone. If you want a skilled base unit, its all about what are you willing to offer them, and i bet its not that "5" under your avatar.

Edited by Hatrious, 22 October 2016 - 07:41 AM.

#3 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:48 PM

I recommend getting to know the various units and Clans in teamspeak before committing to anything. My unit, the 12th Bear Guard (12BG) is mostly based in the states and welcomes other unit-less people dropping with us. We are in the Clan server on:

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users