- - - - -

New, With Questions!

7 replies to this topic

#1 projecteulogy

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:14 AM

New but not new, If that makes any sense. Recently came back and saw the Clan stuff. Excited, I tried to drop into a game solo.. but there's not a soul in the que or faction chat(has been for days). Is this normal? But quick play is super fast regardless of what weight class i've taken.

also I cannot view forum profiles or change my name on my profile or even edit my profile except my email and password. lol.. Edit: nvm, I just found where it was. I didn't realize you had two different profiles on here haha

Edited by projecteulogy, 26 September 2016 - 05:20 AM.

#2 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:31 AM

View Postprojecteulogy, on 26 September 2016 - 05:14 AM, said:

New but not new, If that makes any sense. Recently came back and saw the Clan stuff. Excited, I tried to drop into a game solo.. but there's not a soul in the que or faction chat(has been for days). Is this normal? But quick play is super fast regardless of what weight class i've taken.

also I cannot view forum profiles or change my name on my profile or even edit my profile except my email and password. lol.. Edit: nvm, I just found where it was. I didn't realize you had two different profiles on here haha

Yep, there is the forum profile, which others can see, and your own profile, which only you can see.

Welcome back! Check out the clan trial mechs! I think they are all IIC mechs, which are battlemechs like the Innersphere uses. There are also Omnimechs which are able to swap arms and torsos once you buy them so that you can customize the hardpoints, but they often come with locked in engines and sometimes other equipment.

If you have any other questions just ask here, we are pretty happy to help.

#3 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:40 AM

Faction warfare is something for ppl within larger groups. Also there is a solo queue event going on atm so FW tends to be a bit empty. Especialy since there was a 2 weeks event prior to this so ppl will be a bit fed up with FW "content" if you can call it that way.

Edited by The Basilisk, 26 September 2016 - 06:41 AM.

#4 projecteulogy

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 26 September 2016 - 06:40 AM, said:

Faction warfare is something for ppl within larger groups. Also there is a solo queue event going on atm so FW tends to be a bit empty. Especialy since there was a 2 weeks event prior to this so ppl will be a bit fed up with FW "content" if you can call it that way.

Ohh... Where is this solo que? Sorry not up to date on acronyms yet lmao

#5 Exard3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationEast Frisia in Germany

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:52 PM

View Postprojecteulogy, on 26 September 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:

Ohh... Where is this solo que? Sorry not up to date on acronyms yet lmao

Quick Play

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:59 PM

Okay.

I'm assuming you're talking about Faction Play aka Community Warfare, correct?
Currently there's a sales event so people are going for the fast cash, this means the faction play might be slim pickings. This said, there's a separate "queue" for each planet that is being attacked and a choice between planets. Currently I see a Reinforcement request for Kurita versus Clan Ghost Bear right now. The easiest way to find matches is to jump on those. Especially if they are red, they will take off (begin) real soon.

Faction Chat requires players to be in the Faction screen, which means you won't see much activity there unless an attack was planned on the forum within the provided section...

Quickplay aka "Play" should bring you into regular matches without any problem at all.

Now if you have an inkling of seeing what the matches look like, there's plenty of vids on youtube. This is my favorite of the ones I've had thus far.

And this is my favorite made by any other player...

#7 projecteulogy

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:38 AM

Oh okay guys I appreciate all the help! I was just confused a little haha i thought maybe there was an "Event" button or something I was completely overlooking. Yeah I've been playing nothing but Quickplay. I guess as soon as the event is over it will pick up lol

#8 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

Quick play is always going to be more populated than FP.

If you really want to give FP a run, I suggest going to the FP sub-forums and trying to link up with a group there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users