1 reply to this topic

#1 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

Hello! Ragnar here from BNB!

I am currently running a separate account to start acquiring inner sphere mechs to level and properly build out as if I were going to use them for CW. The purpose being to learn more about my foes, is meta builds, and occasionally drop with those IS units I am friendly with. Plus I have pretty much mastered everything clan up to the night gyr and the building process is half the fun.

Anyways I currently own
Maulers
Black nights
Warhammers
Grasshoppers
Enforcers
Blackjacks
Panthers
Wolfhounds

I have been dropping 3 warhammers and a wolfhound or panther and have had some success. (Not scoring as well as I do in clan mechs but pulling my tonnage). But based on what I have available, would you suggest I try out any different drop decks using the current mechs I have? Interested to see what you guys come up with.

I should say I stick to meta builds for almost all of these is mechs

#2 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 26 September 2016 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hello! Ragnar here from BNB!

I am currently running a separate account to start acquiring inner sphere mechs to level and properly build out as if I were going to use them for CW. The purpose being to learn more about my foes, is meta builds, and occasionally drop with those IS units I am friendly with. Plus I have pretty much mastered everything clan up to the night gyr and the building process is half the fun.

Anyways I currently own
Maulers
Black nights
Warhammers
Grasshoppers
Enforcers
Blackjacks
Panthers
Wolfhounds

I have been dropping 3 warhammers and a wolfhound or panther and have had some success. (Not scoring as well as I do in clan mechs but pulling my tonnage). But based on what I have available, would you suggest I try out any different drop decks using the current mechs I have? Interested to see what you guys come up with.

I should say I stick to meta builds for almost all of these is mechs

Come talk to me on my teamspeak Ill have my unit build master help you out, we played 12 months IS CW we have this thing down to a science.

na1.mech-connect.net

Edited by Spider00x, 26 September 2016 - 03:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users