- - - - -

Anything I Need To Know About Buying Wave Iii?

6 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

I am getting the full package, which comes with 12 colors, and 4 faction camo for each mech right? Is there anything i need to do, or check to make sure i get all of them? I have seen people say stuff like make sure you pick right or something. I was going to get resistance II as well, for 36 colors!, but sadly i have had some serious money issues, and i shouldn't even be buying this, but i am... :P

So need to know what to do, to make sure i get it all right.. I know log in through my account i want it on, but any other steps to make sure i get all the stuff? Also is the premium auto banked, or do i need to make it banked? (want to save it for when i have more time)

Been waiting all summer for this, so i want it to go smooth!

#2 Domenoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:55 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 27 September 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

I am getting the full package, which comes with 12 colors, and 4 faction camo for each mech right? Is there anything i need to do, or check to make sure i get all of them? I have seen people say stuff like make sure you pick right or something. I was going to get resistance II as well, for 36 colors!, but sadly i have had some serious money issues, and i shouldn't even be buying this, but i am... Posted Image

So need to know what to do, to make sure i get it all right.. I know log in through my account i want it on, but any other steps to make sure i get all the stuff? Also is the premium auto banked, or do i need to make it banked? (want to save it for when i have more time)

Been waiting all summer for this, so i want it to go smooth!

Here's the page you want to go to to select your colors/cockpit items/camos: https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Scroll down a bit past the "what you qualify for" for Loyalty Rewards round 3.

EDIT:
When people talk about being sure to select the right thing, they mean it's possible to select the same Clan multiple times. When you do that, you "waste" your camo and colors selection. It's not hard to make sure you click different clans each time.

Edited by Domenoth, 27 September 2016 - 05:58 PM.

#3 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

View PostDomenoth, on 27 September 2016 - 05:55 PM, said:

EDIT:
When people talk about being sure to select the right thing, they mean it's possible to select the same Clan multiple times. When you do that, you "waste" your camo and colors selection. It's not hard to make sure you click different clans each time.

Yes,, that is the part i was wondering about.. I wanted to make sure i got all 4, You know, so i don't have to have support fix my screw up lol

and yea.. that is why i finally pulled the trigger, getting 3 Clan mechs as a bonus is just sweet.. I will see if Support can remove the Blackjack though.. and hopefully i'll get to keep the mech bay.. don't need some IS mech i'll never use on my clan account.

#4 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:33 PM

Tried to buy the pack on my alt account,but bank issues, now must wait till morning to call bank..

But I just wanna ask,, What time are mechs injected into your account, i know it's a daily thing right? Just would like to get it all done before, so i can use them tomorrow night :)

#5 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:51 AM

View PostJC Daxion, on 29 September 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

Tried to buy the pack on my alt account,but bank issues, now must wait till morning to call bank..

But I just wanna ask,, What time are mechs injected into your account, i know it's a daily thing right? Just would like to get it all done before, so i can use them tomorrow night Posted Image

I bought into Origins pre-release. Upgraded recently to get clan rewards. Dont know if its cuz i got in pre-release but all of the upgrades included the paints, camos, and cockpit items.

You may wanna email support on this.

#6 Hunka Junk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 968 posts
  • LocationDrok's Forge

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:12 AM

I think injections are in theory on the hour every hour.

I definitely don't think you'll wait half a day for it to show up.

#7 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

Ok.. got it all figured out.. had to call my CC company, and they flagged the purchase as ok.. so it finally went through. I also got all the faction thing figured out.. I guess you have to manually pick them one at a time, so i just made sure i picked all 4. :)

My loyalty page still does not show the purchase though, but i am guessing it will after it gets injected?

I've only bought small amounts of MC before (30 and bellow), so all this is new to me.

but thanks all for the heads up on things.. Now i can be helpful about this in the future! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users