Would You Like To Buy A Drop Pack?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jingseng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 962 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:15 PM

What if PGI sold a pack of four mechs + bays, with a 250 ton limit, arranged for use in FP? Possibly in an unalterable(?) extra drop deck?

Seems like it might be the sort of thing to help get people into CW/FP. Lot of people don't/didn't know they can use trial mechs to build a drop deck with (although... kinda yuck). And it makes FP slightly more push button - get game.

Thoughts?

#2 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

Lousy idea. They have changed drop deck tonnage a lot in the past.

Plus a deck that may make sense for one mode/is not likely to be ideal for others.

I think maybe a fp only trial deck might make more sense.

#3 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:30 PM

They already do.. The Packages are the resistance for IS, and wave for Clans. They come with 4 different class mechs, and faction camo + colors.

You can't mix and match, so each pack is set with what you get.. But that is what they are for.

You get 12 mechs total, and can mix and match them to add up to the drop limits, what ever that maybe at the time.

@boogie Now, now, be nice, this is the new player forums.. :P

But yea, I guess a "Trial Deck" might be an ok idea, but really FW is hard mode, so you really should be using your mechs that you have leveled and gotten to know.. We won't mention that my clan deck i used last time had a trial shadow cat.. Shhhhhhhhh (but i'm buying it asap!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users