5 replies to this topic

#1 PR_Honey_Badger_83

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFort Carson, CO

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

As the tittle says. WHY??? recently on that Faction Play Challenge which served more the Clans than the Inner Sphere, House Marik lost what 5 to 6 planets against Jade Falcon to include Marik Planet itself.

Now I logged today and players voted to declare war on House Liao. Really? How that makes more sense than recapturing our on own planets? Or are we making it easy for the Claners to conquer does planets we took from other Houses?

Can somebody help me understand this Cluster F**k? Thanks.

#2 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:40 PM

Change of pace?

Same reason wolf and GB were fighting earlier today?

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:31 PM

Cause balance is off.

No more difficult or simple than that. IS vs IS is at least even in terms of mechs. As is Clan on Clan.

Kodiak, IS Nerfs, IS Huge resizing = big problems for he majority of players. So it makes logical sense this is happening

#4 Eidolon 29

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

Who keeps voting Jade Falcon and then never drops in faction play to fight them? The guys voting to fight Liao are pretty much the only guys playing faction play.

We are voting to fight Liao for pretty much the reasons given already, IS vs Clan balance is not balanced at the moment, and Davion is dead right now for players. We wanted something other than clans, and give the Liao's the same.

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:43 AM

IS v IS is fun. IS v clan is not. Just wait they're going two buckets soon and you can play all the clan v IS you want. I personally have stopped playing cw because of this and few other reasons.

#6 Artannis Veritieri

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:19 PM

Clan tech in the hands of the low to average skill players has definite weaknesses to be exploited and balance issues are not so bad but take an ace pilot in the meta clan mech and pit them against an ace pilot in the IS meta mech and you will have a definite win percentage trend show up. In my opinion nowhere is the contrast more stark than in IS vs Clan lights. Lights need speed and XL engines are the norm. You take comparable speed, comparable armor, damage and range shifting in favor of clan, and the ability to lose a shoulder and live the clan light is the logical choice. In scouting we can't even bring a light to a fight against clan. Streak crow damage is too concentrated on a small frame and one alpha volley will destroy you, their damage is laugh worthy in a medium though as long as you focus fire. Fought EVIL a few times and the only time you kill one of them is when they are 24 to 0 and willingly get sloppy. I would rather be curb stomped than get charity kills.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users